No announcement yet.

What's In Your CD Player - a.k.a. The Music Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh yes yes yes. when's the album come out brent, do you know?
    We ALL bleed scarlet
    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• april 12th

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• While we're talking progressive metal/mathcore...

Protest the Sex, I mean, Protest the Hero for you gents.

Comment

• http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
            While we're talking progressive metal/mathcore...

Protest the Sex, I mean, Protest the Hero for you gents.
            Fixed - only the numbers at the end of the url go inside the tags.

I'm assuming you've heard their new song from their upcoming album?

by BoneKrusher
            <DG> how metal unseen
            <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• I can't handle just 100% screaming in my music. I need at least some singing/harmony stuff :/

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                I can't handle just 100% screaming in my music. I need at least some singing/harmony stuff :/
                Agreed.

Back in the day I could but I guess I'm getting older...

Comment

• Not sure if this has been posted yet but Radiohead's The King Of Limbs will be available for digital download this saturday. Announced on monday, to me there is no greater valentines gift than that news. It actually gets me hard thinking about it, especially because Johnny Greenwood calls it the greatest album ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                    Not sure if this has been posted yet but Radiohead's The King Of Limbs will be available for digital download this saturday. Announced on monday, to me there is no greater valentines gift than that news. It actually gets me hard thinking about it, especially because Johnny Greenwood calls it the greatest album ever.
                    I didn't hear that last part about Johnny Greenwood. That is mindblowing if true.

Did you check out that Underworld stuff? Too crappy for you?

BTW, I'm thinking that these guys (Pell Mell) heavily influenced Radiohead. They were around from the early 80's to the mid-90's.

This track sounds like it could have been on The Bends and came out a year before that album.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmHvrkGdWBc&

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                        I can't handle just 100% screaming in my music. I need at least some singing/harmony stuff :/
                        If you're referencing Protest the Hero, there's PLENTY of singing in their music. In fact, it's there a lot more than their other metal(core) counterparts.

And the Radiohead news was announced in the rock/metal thread, but not here.

by BoneKrusher
                        <DG> how metal unseen
                        <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                          If you're referencing Protest the Hero, there's PLENTY of singing in their music. In fact, it's there a lot more than their other metal(core) counterparts.

And the Radiohead news was announced in the rock/metal thread, but not here.
                          It sounds like he just doesn't like metalcore or the shrieking that goes along with it. Everybody has different tastes, so there is no right answer. It's just that some of you just like to listen to ****** music. ;-)

Comment

• Yeah, just listened to C'est La Vie which is PTH's new single. Can't wait for the album.

Comment

• Were just hardcore enough to enjoy the screaming.

Originally posted by WMD
                              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                              Originally posted by gpngc
                              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                                Were just hardcore enough to enjoy the screaming.
                                I'm an old man. Hardcore, metalcore, thrash, etc... does nothing for me anymore.

I still don't mind something metal that is a bit mainstream like SOD, but I just can't get into it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information