Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
    ******* love

being a graphic design student at USC, chaz (toro y moi) was a graphic design student about 2 classes ahead of mine, and the g.d. program at USC is very small (only about 10-15 people per class) so of course I knew Chaz. small world.

Comment

• **** Jay Leno, but I like this performance

Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
      being a graphic design student at USC, chaz (toro y moi) was a graphic design student about 2 classes ahead of mine, and the g.d. program at USC is very small (only about 10-15 people per class) so of course I knew Chaz. small world.
      That's awesome, I love his music

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
        They were just here on Monday. New album sounds great, I'm really digging it.
        Yeah, it's pretty cash. I saw them with ETID back in November and was one of the few in the audience enjoying the performance :/

by BoneKrusher
        <DG> how metal unseen
        <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Its from 2008 but, Kool G Rap's - Half A Klip
          Jets, Mets, Knicks, and the U's too cool for uze

Sig by, Hitman D

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
            Never heard of Tyler the Creator before now.. he's really good. Checking out his other stuff on Youtube, he kinda reminds me of a toned down Esham or Brotha Lynch Hung, with more punchlines, and updated for 2010+. Plus he gets bonus points because it looks like he produces his own stuff and it's actually good. I'll have to keep an eye on him.

Comment

• Originally posted by WMD View Post
              Never heard of Tyler the Creator before now.. he's really good. Checking out his other stuff on Youtube, he kinda reminds me of a toned down Esham or Brotha Lynch Hung, with more punchlines, and updated for 2010+. Plus he gets bonus points because it looks like he produces his own stuff and it's actually good. I'll have to keep an eye on him.
              Check out the whole Odd Future movement, they are radical

Comment

• One of the best songs I've heard in a while. So, so unique and really dark yet there's something about is just so captivating. It's hard to explain, you just gotta listen to it.

Comment

• bastard is a classic, if I had to pick a favorite song mine would probably be:

Comment

• admittedly, I thought this was going to be terrible. it's kind of catchy.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• def on Ænima not 10,000 Days

Comment

• Comment

• With my bicycle

Comment

• Comment

• Woke up feeling like I was in the 80s today.

Comment

• Fenikz and Titans + 1.

Heres my contribution. Many will dislike

Originally posted by WMD
                                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                                Originally posted by gpngc
                                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information