Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's In Your CD Player - a.k.a. The Music Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
    etk do u like d'angelo
    He's a little before my time, but he has a new album in the works so if I like it I'll check out his early stuff.

    sig by BoneKrusher

    Comment


    • Originally posted by etk View Post
      He's a little before my time, but he has a new album in the works so if I like it I'll check out his early stuff.

      ya hes before my time
      but i liek the song brown sugar
      and how does it feel

      Comment


      • Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
        ya hes before my time
        but i liek the song brown sugar
        and how does it feel
        I'm very hesitant to listen to him because my mom used to always rave about his body and how much she loved his music videos.....

        sig by BoneKrusher

        Comment


        • Originally posted by etk View Post
          I'm very hesitant to listen to him because my mom used to always rave about his body and how much she loved his music videos.....
          in the how does it feel video
          he is pretty much naked
          and all he is doin is singin in the shower
          ya kinda liek that


          but i cant wait till the new tank cd comes out
          do u knwo who tank is

          he sings the song maybe i deserve

          Comment


          • Yeah I just heard of him like a week ago, you just reminded me. I saw his music video and I know he wrote a lot of songs for other artists.

            sig by BoneKrusher

            Comment


            • Originally posted by etk View Post
              Yeah I just heard of him like a week ago, you just reminded me. I saw his music video and I know he wrote a lot of songs for other artists.

              ya he got a nice voice for a guy with a deep voice
              i like some of his songs
              and i hope his new cd is hot

              Comment


              • Throw Some D's-Rich Boy (Best Song EVER!!!)

                stephenson86

                Comment


                • Anyone hear of this new or atleast i think she is new, singer.... Lil Mama?... I saw her video yesterday and that song had to be one of the worst songs, I have ever heard. ha.

                  I'm listening to... Linkin Park- Qwerty (awesome song)

                  Thanks BoneKrusher^

                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

                  Comment


                  • this is why i am cold- twista ft speedknot mobstaz

                    mixtape remake to this is why i am hot

                    Comment


                    • Flowmotion-Bone Thugs N Harmony

                      Comment


                      • Queen | Don't Stop Me Now

                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=u4MXHPfMYXg

                        Comment


                        • Comedown - Bush
                          God Save the Queen - Sex Pistols
                          Just Yesterday - Thursday By Six

                          Comment


                          • Kreator's Enemy of God album.

                            R.I.P. Junior Seau

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by ny10804 View Post
                              Queen | Don't Stop Me Now

                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=u4MXHPfMYXg
                              Excellent song! :D

                              Magical sig by OSUGiants

                              SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                              Originally posted by Job
                              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                              So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                              Comment


                              • Every single Nas song ever created, his concert was off the hook.

                                sig by BoneKrusher

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information