No announcement yet.

What's In Your CD Player - a.k.a. The Music Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, its the Jackass theme song, but also in my opinion one of the best early hardcore songs of all time

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Is anyone else the least bit anxious for the Shins album in March? I wasn't overly impressed with the "Simple Song" single to be honest, sorry if it's already been discussed was just curious to know if anyone else cared, I've become quite since diving into their stuff fairly recently.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)

Comment

• Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
          Is anyone else the least bit anxious for the Shins album in March? I wasn't overly impressed with the "Simple Song" single to be honest, sorry if it's already been discussed was just curious to know if anyone else cared, I've become quite since diving into their stuff fairly recently.
          I really like Simple Song, and I'm eagerly awaiting the new album. Really I can't wait.
          Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score
            Don't know if anyone around these parts likes Jack White, but I'm a big fan. Here is his new single:

Should be an interesting solo debut, to say the least. I think he's one of the last few rock stars left out there, honestly. It Might Get Loud is a great documentary featuring him and the development of the guitar as an instrument if anyone is interested in that sort of thing. Also features The Edge and Jimmy Page.
            I hear some "Son of a Preacher Man" in there.

Comment

• IDK how many times I heard this song before I finally figured out what/who this is, but now that I know, I feel like sharing

Comment

• Find it in me - William Fitzsimmons

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
                  Is anyone else the least bit anxious for the Shins album in March? I wasn't overly impressed with the "Simple Song" single to be honest, sorry if it's already been discussed was just curious to know if anyone else cared, I've become quite since diving into their stuff fairly recently.

The only Simple Song that will ever mean anything to me

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• That is correct comahan
                    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                    <3 dg

Comment

• Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• I may have just found my new favorite musician, and his name is Ben Howard... Goddamn this guy is amazing. AND I'm going to get to see him at Bonnaroo this year. Enjoy...

This song may be my favorite song (ever), but the fact that I'm even considering it puts it is incredible standing in my eyes.

I really could go on and post every song I can find, but I won't, because the amount of music I want to put on here is outrageous.

Comment

• The Roots - Undun

Evidence - To Be Continued
                          Evidence - You
                          Last edited by Kase1; 02-15-2012, 09:34 AM. Reason: Video's didnt post
                          LOUD & PROUD

NY GIANTS 4X SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!!!

Comment

• I can't wait to see the Roots, they are one of the big reasons I'm looking forward to Bonnaroo, probably in my top 10-12 of the performers I want to see most.

Comment

• Comment

• What the hell EATW! get out of my head! was listening to Howard yesterday

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information