• close

Comment

• Cards is gonna be pissed.

Comment

• Wow.

Comment

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway
          Wow.
          I'm not going to rub it in because I know how you must feel. I will say though that Sanctions is a classless piece or crap. He walked right off the floor and didn't even shake hands with the coach. I hope now IU fans see what they're getting with this loser.

Also, in other news, EJ's HS team cancelled a game against Lincoln Park (an Illinois team) that was being played in Indiana for a fear of his safety and security. :roll:

Here it is.... http://www.suntimes.com/sports/prep...ordon14.article

So now is he going to cancel all his IU games against Illinois next year? Gimme a friggin break.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Yes that was completely classless. This team has some serious issues they need to fix if the want to contend in the Big Ten.

Comment

• Marquette beat Detroit 87-45 moving to 3-0. I still havent got to see one of their'sor UW's

Comment

Yes that was completely classless. This team has some serious issues they need to fix if the want to contend in the Big Ten.
                Like passing the ball, making open shots, making layups, and hustling. That would be a good start.

I'm sorry but with guys like White, Wilmont, and Calloway; they have no excuse losing to Butler in a home friendly environment.

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34
                  Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                  Yes that was completely classless. This team has some serious issues they need to fix if the want to contend in the Big Ten.
                  Like passing the ball, making open shots, making layups, and hustling. That would be a good start.

I'm sorry but with guys like White, Wilmont, and Calloway; they have no excuse losing to Butler in a home friendly environment.
                  I'm not making excuses. We played like **** and deserved to lose. It's just that simple.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34
                    Originally posted by cardsalltheway

I'm not making excuses. We played like *********** and deserved to lose. It's just that simple.
                    I never said you were making excuses; I said THEY have no excuse. I could be a typical Illini fan and rip IU a new one but I won't do that. Losing to Butler is bad enough.

At least this is non-conference I guess. On the inside I'm smiling with joy but I just can't imagine how bad that was to watch. 12 point lead in the 2nd half, ouch.

Comment

• Kansas State vs Rutgers tonight. Curious to see how Huggins does in his first real test.
                      Originally posted by nvot9
                      I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                      Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                      Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                      Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                      Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Anyone else watching UNC-Winthrop?

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12
                          Anyone else watching UNC-Winthrop?
                          yea :shock:

Comment

• Originally posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno
                            Originally posted by GB12
                            Anyone else watching UNC-Winthrop?
                            yea :shock:
                            They're starting to come back already though. :x

Comment

• im a huge syracuse fan but i im not a collge basketball genius. if youve heard of paul harris, hes a fresh. at cuse and starting off with a very good season.

hes already 20 and i was wondering his odds on him staying for a couple years.

also how goods cuse lookin..

Comment

• Kansas is looking good tonight.....I can see why they are national championship contenders.

(snicker)

Oral Roberts 65, Kansas 55

6 minutes to go....

Originally posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information