No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on Minnesota! A Michigan State loss is the only thing that can soften yet another Michigan athletic disappointment.

Comment

• "And on the bench Tubby Smith has to be doing his best Nancy Kerrigan impression-"why!?!""

God Gus Johnson is awesome.

Comment

• It's nice to actually win a close game against a good team for once. I like our chances against Purdue without Hummel too. If we win tomorrow we should be a lock.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Peefs????? View Post
          Come on Minnesota! A Michigan State loss is the only thing that can soften yet another Michigan athletic disappointment.
          You need to suck it up and cheer for MSU.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
            You need to suck it up and cheer for MSU.
            I didn't know you were one of those people.

Comment

• Jeeebus OHIO STATE made a HUGE RUN! wowwozozozwr
              my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
              <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
              <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
              Originally posted by Hermstheman83
              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Could Pitt be a sleeper team in this tourny? I know they lost to ND, but they have beaten very good teams this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                  Could Pitt be a sleeper team in this tourny? I know they lost to ND, but they have beaten very good teams this season.
                  I like G town much more than Pitt going in to the tourney
                  <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                  What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• OMG dont **** up OSU

Comment

• and one should be intentional !

Comment

• This month is so great...March Madness is like the Olympics without those annoying foreigners.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                          Could Pitt be a sleeper team in this tourny? I know they lost to ND, but they have beaten very good teams this season.
                          struggle away from the pete

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• the golden gophs!

Comment

• Holy Gopher ass-whipping.

This has happened a lot this year, however, only for them to blow it. Being a Gopher fan has made me incredibly skeptical.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                                Holy Gopher ass-whipping.

This has happened a lot this year, however, only for them to blow it. Being a Gopher fan has made me incredibly skeptical.
                                I understand my friend!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information