No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purdue might finish the half in single digit points. That's incredible.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• That would be EPIC! I hate Purdue
      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Really impressed with Joseph and Iverson this tournament.. Gophers have a very bright future with those 2.
        "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• This Ohio-Akron game is ridiculous.

Comment

• Greg Monroe is amazing. He will be a very good pro
            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• I've ripped the Gophers all year but the fact that they're still a #13 seed according to Joe Lunardi is ******* ********.

They've beaten #5 Ohio State, #6 Purdue, #11 Michigan State, #12 Butler, #13 Wisconsin, and potential tourney team Illinois. We should be solidly in the tournament.

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                Really impressed with Joseph and Iverson this tournament.. Gophers have a very bright future with those 2.

Iverson was brutal all year, like to the point where he shouldn't have been on a division 1 roster. Glad to see him playing well the last few games, because he had a solid freshman year and I didn't understand why he was playing so terribly.

Comment

• da'sean butler!!!!!!!!!!!!

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• New Mexico State=2010 WAC CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Big East Champs.

Burning couches.

Da'Sean Butler.
                      Last edited by 703SKINS202; 03-14-2010, 09:28 AM.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                      12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                        I've ripped the Gophers all year but the fact that they're still a #13 seed according to Joe Lunardi is ******* ********.

They've beaten #5 Ohio State, #6 Purdue, #11 Michigan State, #12 Butler, #13 Wisconsin, and potential tourney team Illinois. We should be solidly in the tournament.
                        You lost by 30 to Michigan. No team should ever do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                          You lost by 30 to Michigan. No team should ever do that.

Stop reminding me of that and let me have this damnit.

Beating 5 top 13 teams is impressive regardless. I don't see why we don't have a better resume than someone like Virginia Tech or Cal who haven't beaten anyone all year.
                          Last edited by yo123; 03-14-2010, 12:40 PM.

Comment

• Kentucky really gets away with a lot of fouls.

Comment

• Duke is such a boring team to watch.

Comment

• I'm starting to get the feeling that Kentucky is going to lose in the second round. They're obviously inexperienced and they just cannot shoot.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information