College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CLong4Heisman View Post
    I think the only team that can complain is Va Tech. I mean Utah State got an at large bid with 1 quality win and playing in the WAC. Seriously?
    Yea, I think VT got screwed. Miss. St. as well to an extent, but I think VT really should have made it.

Although, it's really pissing off Dick Vitale, so I can't be completely against it...

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
      Yup. They really should have been much better.

Also, apparently Illinois going to 2OT in the semis and Minny getting destroyed in the final negates the whole season up to that.

Minnesota easily won during their only meeting, yea, but Illinois took OSU to 2OT and Minnesota got crushed!!!
      But once again, Minnesota lost to Michigan by 30. I would have kept them out for that alone.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Peefs????? View Post
        But once again, Minnesota lost to Michigan by 30. I would have kept them out for that alone.
        Hmm true.

I just think that anyone who thinks Illinois should be over Minnesota is dumb.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Peefs????? View Post
          The same thing will happen next year. You guys own us for whatever reason.

Comment

• Well, the Buckeyes have the hardest road to the Championship
            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• I don't care who they beat early in the season, the Wake Forest team that is playing today should be no where near the tournament. They could easily be one and done. They are not a good team. VA tech is way better than them. Stronger guard play, and better defense.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                Well, the Buckeyes have the hardest road to the Championship

That bracket seems pretty top heavy. The top 3 seeds are great, but other than that I don't think it's that good. I'm not feelin Michigan State or Tennessee. Maybe Maryland as a sleeper.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                  The same thing will happen next year. You guys own us for whatever reason.
                  Michigan is going to blow next season, Manny fresh is gone I doubt he wants anything to do with another year with Beilein regardless of how meager his draft stock is. Not to mention theres not a single big man who has ever played a single meaningful minute on the roster.

They need Trey Zeigler to not only commit, but instantly take over the team as the top offensive threat.

Comment

Well, the Buckeyes have the hardest road to the Championship
                    The midwest region is brutal. I don't understand how Kansas could get screwed like that.

Also, do they only take region into account for the 1 seeds, or is it also for 2,3, and 4 seeds?

I figured the seeding would go #1 1-seed in the same region as the #4 2-seed. That would make sense to me, but is probably wrong. But I don't see how OSU could be the #4 2-seed, so it has to be because they were given the midwest region for geographical reasons.

Comment

• Dick Vitale is going to murder someone.

Comment

• I thought Osu was the number 2 number 2 behind WVU. I dont get why Cuse didnt get the number 3 number 1 seed. People love Duke like none other.
                        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Duke has one of the easiest brackets I've ever seen.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

I thought Osu was the number 2 number 2 behind WVU. I dont get why Cuse didnt get the number 3 number 1 seed. People love Duke like none other.
                            They might be. I don't know how seeding after the 1s goes, but I figured it would make sense that the top 1 seed would get the worst 2 seed? Or maybe they get the worst 4 seed since they would play them first. Idk, but the midwest sucks for all teams involved. That's gonna be fun to fill out a bracket for.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                              Duke has one of the easiest brackets I've ever seen.
                              They'll find a way to **** it up.

Jay Bilas and Vitale are both really pissed off and it's amusing to watch.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• As of right now, I have Ohio State-Kentucky in the NC.
                                Last edited by Hines; 03-14-2010, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information