• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ncbigbody
    Originally posted by TitleTown088
    Originally posted by ncbigbody
    Originally posted by ncbigbody
    If Kevin Durant doesn't win player of the year, its a travesty.
    Says the guy from Texas with a big burger in his avator.

Do you think Texas is the fattest state for no reason.

BTW i agree.

Think before speaking. Or dont speak at all.
    Touche. Lo siento. You seemed to be all over that. You texans must really be sensitive about your weight. Isn't houston still the fattest city though?

BTW i wasn't speaking, i was typing. :|
    Im from Austin, so It really doesnt matter.

Typing, speaking, your still making your opinion known, stop being a ***********.
    I didn't know there were Texas sized Aholes. I Learn somthing new everyday.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• If Durant and Oden both come out... Durant is the first pick.
      Originally posted by nvot9
      I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
      Indianapolis Colts 13-3
      Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
      Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
      Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Kevin Durant is beastly - he put on a show last night.

If I had the #1 pick next year, I would have to think long and hard before passing on Durant. He will be a superstar at the next level.

Originally posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

• Originally posted by Boston
          Originally posted by NYmoney
          1 hour 30 minutes to HOO-HOOO-HOO-HOOOOOSIERSSS
          Than that means 3 hours and 30 minutes to HOO-HOOO-HOOO-HOOOOOSIERS become LOOOO-HOOOO-HOOOSERS
          Time for some crow.

Comment

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway
            IU won :shock: :shock:
            Why are you shocked? Obviously they were underdogs, but they're a very good team.

that's the crazy thing we talked about. IU WAS NOT an underdog. We were supposed to win that game...and I do believe we did.

Comment

• Originally posted by eazyb81
              Kevin Durant is beastly - he put on a show last night.

If I had the #1 pick next year, I would have to think long and hard before passing on Durant. He will be a superstar at the next level.
              I wouldnt pass on him
              I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
              Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
              Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Durant would certainly be a 1st overall pick in most drafts, but Oden is an AWESOME prospect.

To be honest with you guys, I have no idea which one I'd choose. Can't go wrong with either really.

It's pretty safe to say that either of these guys would be 1st overall in last year's draft.....EASILY.

Comment

• I got Iona winning tonight. How about that prediction. And I absolutely love them with +14.5. Time for the Gaels first win.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxV
                    Durant would certainly be a 1st overall pick in most drafts, but Oden is an AWESOME prospect.

To be honest with you guys, I have no idea which one I'd choose. Can't go wrong with either really.

It's pretty safe to say that either of these guys would be 1st overall in last year's draft.....EASILY.
                    Maybe one will stay and one will go this year..... who knows whats gonna happen

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                    Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                    Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1
                      Originally posted by MaxV
                      Durant would certainly be a 1st overall pick in most drafts, but Oden is an AWESOME prospect.

oden is staying. no question. oden will be playing under Thad Matta next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10
                        I got Iona winning tonight. How about that prediction. And I absolutely love them with +14.5. Time for the Gaels first win.
                        Has a D1 team ever gone 0-for-Season before?

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxV
                          Originally posted by Jughead10
                          I got Iona winning tonight. How about that prediction. And I absolutely love them with +14.5. Time for the Gaels first win.
                          Has a D1 team ever gone 0-for-Season before?
                          yes. Savvanah State did it in 2005

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1

Don't know about Oden, but Durant is one and done.

Originally posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

• Originally posted by eazyb81
                              Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1

Don't know about Oden, but Durant is one and done.
                              Absolutely hes gonna get his money next year.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                              Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                              Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Oden said he would like to stay all four so realistically i could see at least one more year at OSU. I'm not sure but i think i heard that Durant is already one foot out the door. In my opinion he needs at least one more year in college but i guess he'll be fine if he just spends all offseason and his first NBA season in the weight room.

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information