No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to watch Murray St/Vandy and I'm stuck with this crappy game. Why does CBS always do this?
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• The NCAA coverage on the Score( a canadian sports station) pwns all. They constantly switch games when one goes to commercial and they rarely have their own commercials. Its beast

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
        I want to watch Murray St/Vandy and I'm stuck with this crappy game. Why does CBS always do this?
        Because CBS is also my initials, which just isn't very good for any side.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I used to be able to get all four games with Time Warner. Now I only get one alternate channel. That's better than nothing, but still want the **** is that about.

Comment

• I was watching the Robert Morris vs. 'Nova game at the gym, but was paying attention on and off and the volume was muted, but did RMU get robbed?

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

• Watch CBS is going to have a halftime show for KSU/NT now instead of switching games.

Comment

• Originally posted by JFLO View Post
                I was watching the Robert Morris vs. 'Nova game at the gym, but was paying attention on and off and the volume was muted, but did RMU get robbed?
                Yeah, pretty much. 'Nova got oodles of favorable calls at the end of the game...and this is coming from a 'Nova fan.

Comment

• 2:30 left and I'm watching a halftime show. Ridiculous.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Let's go Murray... blah, I hate keeping up with results from web trackers.

Comment

2:30 left and I'm watching a halftime show. Ridiculous.
                      Watch online. Murray State showing some onions, DOUBLE ORDER.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• If Murray St. can pull this victory off, they look like a team that can at least go to the Sweet 16

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

2:30 left and I'm watching a halftime show. Ridiculous.
                          No you're not. None of the games have a halftime show right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by JFLO View Post
                            I was watching the Robert Morris vs. 'Nova game at the gym, but was paying attention on and off and the volume was muted, but did RMU get robbed?
                            Very much so.

Originally posted by JFLO View Post
                            If Murray St. can pull this victory off, they look like a team that can at least go to the Sweet 16
                            Gotta get passed UTEP first! I have UTEP in the sweet sixteen. Don't think Butler can handle them.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                              No you're not. None of the games have a halftime show right now.
                              They did 10 minutes ago when he posted it. Pretty useless comment by you, no?

Comment

• I don't know who to root for. One bracket has Murray one has Vandy. Oh well.

And who said the online stream is bad? It's good to me.
                                Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information