No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March ******* Madness!! I didn't pick it at all, but you got to love the buzzer beaters.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• That shot was so sick!

Comment

• Is anyone else perfect so far in the SWDC bracket? I really need St. Mary's and Baylor to do some things though...
        Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Ugly play that ends up in success.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Dammit now my bracket is ruined I had vandy beating Murray

Comment

• Originally posted by adschofield View Post
              Umm..No...Nova is the most overrated team in the nation...They just don't play defense, and Robert Morris exposed that.
              Well I do agree that 'Nova is very overrated and doesn't play defense...but I don't see how Robert Morris exposed that. Robert Morris should've won because nobody on 'Nova could hit a shot, not because Robert Morris scored a ton...they shot 40% from the field and 25% from three. Not awful numbers but also not "we exposed the other team's inability to play defense" numbers either.

Comment

• Glad I didnt put any money on my bracket this year, I was never confident in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by derza222 View Post
                  Well I do agree that 'Nova is very overrated and doesn't play defense...but I don't see how Robert Morris exposed that. Robert Morris should've won because nobody on 'Nova could hit a shot, not because Robert Morris scored a ton...they shot 40% from the field and 25% from three. Not awful numbers but also not "we exposed the other team's inability to play defense" numbers either.
                  Ok, sure, you're right, but the point remains...Nova is extremely overrated and I would be surprised to see them advance past Richmond or St. Mary's.

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                  Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Thank God that Baylor is starting to put it on SHS now.

Comment

• Baylor's a fun team to watch.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• So far I'm perfect in all my picks in most of my brackets.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                        WHO DAT!

Comment

• SHS slowed down out of nowhere.

KSU-NT looks boring.

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                            So far I'm perfect in all my picks in most of my brackets.
                            having more than one bracket is super lame.

imo if you have more than one bracket its bs to brag about predicting games correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                              So far I'm perfect in all my picks in most of my brackets.
                              That doesn't mean anything if you have multiple brackets.

Bracket of Integrity, come on man.

Comment

• Baylor vs. Old Dominion in the 2nd Round.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information