No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why that kid took that 90 foot jumper is beyond me but that was amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
      Why that kid took that 90 foot jumper is beyond me but that was amazing.
      Haha and it's not like there was 1 second left. He had 5 seconds, he could have came in a little, but may have not been as open.

Whatever, he drained it. And I have UNI.

Comment

• ****, i had UNLV advancing. And Georgetown is ******* everyone in the ass. Tiger Woods style.

Comment

• Wow...Big East=Fail...

OMGZZ, how will KU advance from teh Region of Death!?!

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
          Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• I hope you all had GTown in your elite 8/final four.

Suckers.

Comment

• I'm down two sweet sixteen teams already. :/

Comment

• I lost a sweet 16 team and a elite 8 team today my bracket sucks

Comment

• I've been screaming this would be the year of the mid-major for a while now... Gonna pat myself on the back a little bit here...

Comment

• Worst tourney bracket ever? *raises hand*

I had Gtown and ND in the final 4 and Gtown vs Kentucky in the NC. I can't wait to get home so I can print off my bracket and wipe my ass with it.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                      Worst tourney bracket ever? *raises hand*

I had Gtown and ND in the final 4 and Gtown vs Kentucky in the NC. I can't wait to get home so I can print off my bracket and wipe my ass with it.
                      Start filling out a new one and keep count from tomorrow on?

Comment

• dont know if its been posted, but ou player (former 5*) tiny gallon accepted $3000 from an agent

this is bad from ou, especially considering they are what, 2 years removed from sampson's mess

http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/18/oklaho...n-ncaa-scandal

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• I'm beyond depressed right now. AT least I am almost sure Greg Monroe will come back next year and the Hoyas don't have a single senior on the team and will return this team along with a pretty good recruiting class. With Syracuse, West Virginia, and Nova losing major pieces, Gtown should be favorites in the Big east next year. This loss was a combination of Ohio shooting lights out and playing fearless, along with the Big East tournament taking a whole lot out of G'town, especially with how depressing that last second shot by Desean Butler was.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• I've only missed two games so far: Georgetown and Vanderbilt, and I have them both losing next round.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
                              dont know if its been posted, but ou player (former 5*) tiny gallon accepted $3000 from an agent

this is bad from ou, especially considering they are what, 2 years removed from sampson's mess

http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/18/oklaho...n-ncaa-scandal
                              Christ the NCAA rules are annoying.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• C'mon Washington, make me look smart for picking you despite how ****** the Pac 10 is.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information