No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would die of laughter if Lehigh won.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• 12-4!

go lehigh lawl
      I'm a state.

Comment

• I couldn't care any less if my bracket gets messed up, I always root for the upset. But ****, that Marquette loss hurts my heart...

Comment

• Kansas got away with 2 fouls there.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Yep, apparently Aldrich is allowed to rape people and they consider it consensual.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
              Yep, apparently Aldrich is allowed to rape people and they consider it consensual.
              As it should be. That man is made with real bits of panther.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
              WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                I couldn't care any less if my bracket gets messed up, I always root for the upset. But ****, that Marquette loss hurts my heart...
                Will someone please ****ing console me! I'm crying out for attention here. I thought we were a family. I'm calling my Mom. I'm getting on the Lehigh train.
                Last edited by Whistler6; 03-18-2010, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Will someone please ****ing console me! I'm crying out for attention here. I thought we were a family. I'm calling my Mom.
                  She's a little busy at the moment. Come back in 10-15 minutes. It'd be rude for her to talk with her mouth full.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                    She's a little busy at the moment. Come back in 10-15 minutes. It'd be rude for her to talk with her mouth full.
                    Yea, it would be rude for her to talk with her vagine full...

Am i doin it rite?

Comment

Will someone please ****ing console me! I'm crying out for attention here. I thought we were a family. I'm calling my Mom. I'm getting on the Lehigh train.
                      Come on, it's okay Whistle. *pats you on the back*

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                        Yea, it would be rude for her to talk with her vagine full...

Am i doin it rite?

WHO DAT!

Comment

• I have Kansas winning one of my two brackets, but I would be ecstatic if Lehigh won. The more 1 seeds that fall the better, I'm waiting for the year that a top seed loses in the first round. It's bound to happen eventually, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by derza222 View Post
                            I have Kansas winning one of my two brackets, but I would be ecstatic if Lehigh won. The more 1 seeds that fall the better, I'm waiting for the year that a top seed loses in the first round. It's bound to happen eventually, right?
                            No.... haha.

Actually, I think Vermont will give Syracuse half a game if they aren't shooting well.

Comment

• Everyone roots for the 16 seed. It's the sympathy seed.

Comment

• However, I fully expect Kansas to blow Lehigh out of the water in the second half.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information