X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ugh. Just, ugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
      He scored 42 in the Big Sky Championship. His wife's the only reason he's here right now. She resurrected his basketball career.
      Did you know he and his wife would only go to a school as a package deal?

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• So how about the Big East

Notre Dame, Marquette, and Georgetown all upset, and Villanova should have been.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
          So how about the Big East

Notre Dame, Marquette, and Georgetown all upset, and Villanova should have been.
          The only team that I'm shocked about is G-Town. Villanova is overrated and did not deserve a 2 seed. A loss would have been shocking for them but we've seen high seeds overcome close wins early and go on to have great tourneys. Marquette's played every game close this year win or lose. And Bray blew the game for ND. Harangody was terrible and should have been on the bench. ND played better basketball without him.

Comment

• I shouldn't have went against UW. Probably better this way though. I might've jinxed them.
            Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Georgetown was the only team that surprised me aside from Nova's close call.

Comment

• http://dennis-dodd.blogs.cbssports.c...;entry20528708

Apparently Auburn is courting Tubby Smith... Not sure why he would leave but someone is saying he might.

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                  http://dennis-dodd.blogs.cbssports.c...;entry20528708

Apparently Auburn is courting Tubby Smith... Not sure why he would leave but someone is saying he might.
                  I would rather stay in Minny.
                  my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                  <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                  <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                  <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                  Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                  What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• What does Auburn have to offer over Minnesota?

Comment

• Brad Redford of Xavier best shooter in the NCAA, FYI

Comment

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                        What does Auburn have to offer over Minnesota?
                        They are getting a new arena, they aren't by Canadians and have a better local recruiting base. Lower expectations than Minnesota's fan base. Can't see why he'd leave though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                          Brad Redford of Xavier best shooter in the NCAA, FYI
                          False. The guy you're looking for is playing in the same game though.

Comment

and have a better local recruiting base. Lower expectations than Minnesota's fan base.
                            Do they? Alabama isn't exactly known for basketball, they are competing with a lot more teams, and their school doesn't care about basketball.

Anyway, Tubby has been rumored to leave every single year. I don't buy it.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

http://dennis-dodd.blogs.cbssports.c...;entry20528708

I would cry.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                              Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Jesus Christ, they are letting Crawford take 3+ steps. Just because he dunked on LeBron doesn't mean he can travel like LeBron...

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                                Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information