No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNC vs. Duke is gonna be a blowout. Duke looks like crap this year. It seems that everyone on their team has regressed since last season.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked
      UNC vs. Duke is gonna be a blowout. Duke looks like crap this year. It seems that everyone on their team has regressed since last season.
      UNC has the look. Duke lost their swagger without the Landlord and JJ.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked
        UNC vs. Duke is gonna be a blowout. Duke looks like crap this year. It seems that everyone on their team has regressed since last season.
        It's a pity that some of the Duke fans on here don't want to admit that.

Also, Jamar Smith and Chester Frazier won't be playing against Minnesota. :roll: This year is cursed. :evil:

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
        Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34
          Originally posted by BuckNaked

Also, Jamar Smith and Chester Frazier won't be playing against Minnesota. :roll: This year is cursed. :evil:
          I can't wait for the UK vs. Florida game next week, I honestly think if Morris can stay out of foul trouble that Kentucky has a chance to win this.

Comment

I could go out there for him and Illinois would still win.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodachu
              Originally posted by sweetness34

Eh, idk. This game worries me. Btw, Randle is still injured as well. Go figure. :roll:

Should be an easy game for us but you never know. Especially with how things have gone for us this season.

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by yodachu

Eh, idk. This game worries me. Btw, Randle is still injured as well. Go figure. :roll:

Should be an easy game for us but you never know. Especially with how things have gone for us this season.
                The game shouldn't worry u, where is the game?

Comment

• Originally posted by yodachu

At the Hall baby. We already won in Minnesota, so it should be a no brainer but like I said with the way our season has gone this is anything but a sure win.

Comment

At the Hall baby. We already won in Minnesota, so it should be a no brainer but like I said with the way our season has gone this is anything but a sure win.
                    It will be no problem at all. Minnesota lost to a D-2 school, from my hometown. Sure, they are national champs and #1 in the nation, and undefeated, but still.

Comment

• I think there is a chance that UNC vs. Duke could be a blowout ... but I think there's also a chance that it's a much better game than some think. College basketball is the one game where, while depth is always preferred, it isn't as significant, as a well-coached team that utilizes their timeouts can succeed. With the relative inexperience of UNC this year, it does seem that if a team can get superb guard play and slow the game down, they can keep it close. Now, this would require Greg Paulus to be on top of his game, but Duke has the potential of doing that if Paulus is on, as they'll play solid team D. Not saying Duke will win, but I think this could be a very intriguing game if Paulus is playing well. If Paulus is struggling, yeah, they'll probably be smacked around.

Comment

• Duke Vs. UNC is almost never a blowout, they bolth always come with their A game even if one is having a down year. IF you do not know this, you don't watch ACC basketball.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

so that makes the starting line-up for UofI what PG-Meachum SG- McBribe SF- Brock PF-Carter C- Pruitt. I really dont like fraizer being out because now we only have one point guard which could end up hurting UofI. Im fine with Smith being out though cause he has been ice cold, and you can tell the injuries are still affecting him.

Comment

• Buffalo is actually leading at the half
                            This presents a chance of possibly winning a game :shock:

Comment

• Wisconsin beats NW and Indiana loses to Iowa.

Comment

• DJ White was aboslutely awful today and there were just way too many fouls. They've done that all year and it could kill them come tourney time. Errek Suhr almost won this game for IU though.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information