College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG Buffalo wins a game!
    Now we need to take advantage of the easy part of the schedule and get out of the cellar.

Comment

• Good game between Iowa and Indanna. I'm just glad Iowa pulled it out.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

• UNC-NC State game is close.

Also Marquette won and they retired Wade's jersey.

Comment

• UNC loses!!!!!!!!!!

What happens now?

Comment

• Old Man Sam Young is probably the coolest man on campus....... because he looks 50 when he is a sophmore.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

• UNC :(
              But anyway, I'm glad Huggins n crew won today. Always liked Huggins

Now please A&M, please beat Kansas

Comment

• Well a win is a win I guess for Illinois. Wasn't pretty but I'll take it. Ugh, this is has just not been a good year all around for us. But hey, we're at the .500 mark now in the Big 10, and that's pretty damn good for all the crap we've had to go through this season.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Well UNC lost :( . I know they have the offensive power but what do you think about their D. It didnt seem they could get key stops

Comment

• So what happens with the rankings? Had UNC won they would easily be #2, but both they and Wisconsin lost. #4 OSU has 3 loses while Wisconsin has only 2 and the head to head win over OSU. UCLA is at 5 and beat Oregon but will that be enough to put them up to 2.

1.Florida
                    2.Wisconsin
                    3.OSU
                    4.UCLA
                    5.UNC

or

1.Florida
                    2.UCLA
                    3.Wisconsin
                    4.OSU
                    5.UNC

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12
                      So what happens with the rankings? Had UNC won they would easily be #2, but both they and Wisconsin lost. #4 OSU has 3 loses while Wisconsin has only 2 and the head to head win over OSU. UCLA is at 5 and beat Oregon but will that be enough to put them up to 2.

1.Florida
                      2.Wisconsin
                      3.OSU
                      4.UCLA
                      5.UNC

or

1.Florida
                      2.UCLA
                      3.Wisconsin
                      4.OSU
                      5.UNC
                      It's Wisky and Florida at the top, no question. I've seen both teams play this season and they're the best IMO.

Btw, Wisky won GB, what the hell are yout talking about?

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34
                        Well a win is a win I guess for Illinois. Wasn't pretty but I'll take it. Ugh, this is has just not been a good year all around for us. But hey, we're at the .500 mark now in the Big 10, and that's pretty damn good for all the crap we've had to go through this season.
                        yeah i agree that was a pretty ugly win. There were some positives though, jamar smith finally looked like he got his jumper going which would help us big time he could keep that up, maybe he is finally starting to get healthy. Also McBride played pretty well.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34
                          Originally posted by GB12
                          So what happens with the rankings? Had UNC won they would easily be #2, but both they and Wisconsin lost. #4 OSU has 3 loses while Wisconsin has only 2 and the head to head win over OSU. UCLA is at 5 and beat Oregon but will that be enough to put them up to 2.

1.Florida
                          2.Wisconsin
                          3.OSU
                          4.UCLA
                          5.UNC

or

1.Florida
                          2.UCLA
                          3.Wisconsin
                          4.OSU
                          5.UNC
                          It's Wisky and Florida at the top, no question. I've seen both teams play this season and they're the best IMO.

They lost on Wednesday to Indiana. It'd be nice to see us stay even after a lose to the 25th ranked team. Also what happens to Indiana then? They get a win against #2 but then go and lose to Iowa.

Comment

• I think they'll probably stay about where they are, move up a few maybe. They really missed an opportunity to move up to around 17 or 18.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12
                              Originally posted by sweetness34
                              Originally posted by GB12

1.Florida
                              2.Wisconsin
                              3.OSU
                              4.UCLA
                              5.UNC

or

1.Florida
                              2.UCLA
                              3.Wisconsin
                              4.OSU
                              5.UNC

They lost on Wednesday to Indiana. It'd be nice to see us stay even after a lose to the 25th ranked team. Also what happens to Indiana
                              then? They get a win against #2 but then go and lose to Iowa.
                              You might even be able to consider A&M after taking down Kansas.

Comment

• They won't go to 2. I could see them going as high as taking 5 from UNC, but I think they get 6.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information