Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by yo123 View Post
    People don't hate Duke because they're good if that's what you're getting at. There are several better programs out there right now. They hate them because they play really boring basketball, which is pretty much the exact opposite of the style North Carolina plays.
    I disagree. I hate them because...well.........I just hate them.


    RIP TheManInBlack

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      I disagree. I hate them because...well.........I just hate them.


      I hated them for the longest time, then realized I couldn't tell people why I hated them so I just decided to become indifferent towards them.

      Comment


      • So, I know no one will care, but apparently Iowa is going to hire Siena's Fran McCaffery.

        Not sure if want...

        On the other hand, we'd also be getting this:

        Comment


        • Originally posted by yo123 View Post
          People don't hate Duke because they're good if that's what you're getting at. There are several better programs out there right now. They hate them because they play really boring basketball, which is pretty much the exact opposite of the style North Carolina plays.
          Not every person hates them for that reason. lol

          But anyway, can someone explain why the online stream is only audio now? I could only take that if Gus Johnson was calling the game.
          Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

          Comment


          • An average looking woman?
            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
            RIP themaninblack

            Comment


            • I will never understand how people airball freethrows. Seriously.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                An average looking woman?
                When you're an Iowa basketball fan, you look at the little things as huge wins.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                  When you're an Iowa basketball fan, you look at the little things as huge wins.
                  People live in Iowa? I thought it was just a joke like saying that people live in Montana.


                  RIP TheManInBlack

                  Comment


                  • Lose Spartans lose !

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by El Peefs????? View Post
                      Lose Spartans lose !
                      Cheer for MSU and swallow your pride. I am at the very least.


                      RIP TheManInBlack

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                        People live in Iowa? I thought it was just a joke like saying that people live in Montana.
                        I don't. I never want to live in that god forsaken state.

                        But at least if we continue to be terrible, the cameras can focus on her and her apparent love of screaming at officials.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                          Cheer for MSU and swallow your pride. I am at the very least.
                          Nope, I tried that for a couple years. I don't actually hate MSU that much, its their fanbase that I want to strangle. Most delusional, obnoxious, piss brained little brothers around.

                          State losing makes those people suffer, that is what I desire.

                          Comment


                          • "Tom Izzo is a good ****ing coach"
                            -Joe Biden

                            I hated MSU during the entire Big Ten season, but now I'm pulling for them. It's hard to root against drunk driving, pot smoking, gun wielding players that make up half of Tennessee's team though. Or was that just a one-time thing?

                            Comment


                            • I want MSU to win because they have a better chance of losing to Butler.

                              Comment


                              • If Baylor wins today, I lock up my bracket.. 500 bucks on the line
                                "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information