College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GB12
    They won't go to 2. I could see them going as high as taking 5 from UNC, but I think they get 6.
    yeah, they obviously wouldn't go to 2, but they have a shot at the top 5.

Comment

• So we beat both Indiana and Iowa. That makes us better than Wisconsin right?

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• 1.Florida
        2.Wisconsin
        3.OSU
        4.UCLA
        5.UNC
        6.Texas A&M
        7.Pitt
        8.Butler
        9.Memphis
        10.Kansas

That's my best guess.

Comment

1.Florida
          2.Wisconsin
          3.OSU
          4.UCLA
          5.UNC
          6.Texas A&M
          7.Pitt
          8.Butler
          9.Memphis
          10.Kansas

That's my best guess.
          I'd put Memphis over Butler, looks good though.

Comment

1.Florida
            2.Wisconsin
            3.OSU
            4.UCLA
            5.UNC
            6.Texas A&M
            7.Pitt
            8.Butler
            9.Illinois
            10.Kansas

That's my best guess.
            Much better. :P

But yes I like that list. Although I still think UNC is better than the #5 team in the nation. But for now, they'll have to sit there.

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34
              Originally posted by GB12
              1.Florida
              2.Wisconsin
              3.OSU
              4.UCLA
              5.UNC
              6.Texas A&M
              7.Pitt
              8.Butler
              9.Illinois
              10.Kansas

That's my best guess.

But yes I like that list. Although I still think UNC is better than the #5 team in the nation. But for now, they'll have to sit there.
              I think yuo accidentally mixed up Illinois with kentucky. :D

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked
                Originally posted by sweetness34
                1.Florida
                2.Wisconsin
                3.OSU
                4.UCLA
                5.UNC
                6.Texas A&M
                7.Pitt
                8.Butler
                9.Illinois
                10.Kansas

That's my best guess.

Kentucky blows monkey balls this year. Well so do we, but I've already said why we've struggled this season.

Anywho...I think Butler makes a run in the tourney to the Final 4, who's on board with me? Either them or one of the MVC teams like Southern Illinois, Wichita State, Creigthon, Bradley, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                  1.Florida
                  2.Wisconsin
                  3.OSU
                  4.UCLA
                  5.UNC
                  6.Texas A&M
                  7.Pitt
                  8.Butler
                  9.Illinois
                  10.Kansas

That's my best guess.

Kentucky blows monkey balls this year. Well so do we, but I've already said why we've struggled this season.

Anywho...I think Butler makes a run in the tourney to the Final 4, who's on board with me? Either them or one of the MVC teams like Southern Illinois, Wichita State, Creigthon, Bradley, etc...
                  Kentucky has a good team this year with Morris, Bradley, Crawford, Meeks and Jasper all playing at a high level. We played UCLA and North Carolina both really tough.

Anyways, they're still a helluva lot better than Illinois.

Comment

1.Florida
                    2.Wisconsin
                    3.OSU
                    4.UCLA
                    5.UNC
                    6.Texas A&M
                    7.Pitt
                    8.Butler
                    9.Illinois
                    10.Kansas

That's my best guess.

Kentucky has a good team this year with Morris, Bradley, Crawford, Meeks and Jasper all playing at a high level. We played UCLA and North Carolina both really tough.

And you're basing that off of our record right? Please, go through the injuries and suspensions we've been through and then come and talk to me.

Kentucky is overrated. I've seen them play many, many times. And to say they're much better than Illinois is a joke. Either you're a raging homer or you have absolutely no idea what the hell you're talking about.

You've lost to every ranked team you've faced this season, with a fully healthy squad. Not so good my friend. And we've beaten two ranked teams this season so far in Indiana and Michigan State.

Comment

1.Florida
                      2.Wisconsin
                      3.OSU
                      4.UCLA
                      5.UNC
                      6.Texas A&M
                      7.Pitt
                      8.Butler
                      9.Illinois
                      10.Kansas

That's my best guess.

And you're basing that off of our record right? Please, go through the injuries and suspensions we've been through and then come and talk to me.

Kentucky is overrated. I've seen them play many, many times. And to say they're much better than Illinois is a joke. Either you're a raging homer or you have absolutely no idea what the hell you're talking about.

You've lost to every ranked team you've faced this season, with a fully healthy squad. Not so good my friend. And we've beaten two ranked teams this season so far in Indiana and Michigan State.
                      We actually beat Indiana too and Michigan State isn't ranked.

Comment

• I think akron will go deep :roll:
                        Originally posted by DChess
                        how does it feel when you touch yourself at night knowing you havent been with a girl in a long long time.

Comment

1.Florida
                          2.Wisconsin
                          3.OSU
                          4.UCLA
                          5.UNC
                          6.Texas A&M
                          7.Pitt
                          8.Butler
                          9.Illinois
                          10.Kansas

That's my best guess.

We actually beat Indiana too and Michigan State isn't ranked.
                          They dropped out a week before we played them, and they had just lost a nail bitter to the Buckeyes. So they were basically ranked when we played them, only not really.

Still though you've yet to beat a ranked team this season. Indiana wasn't ranked when you played them, and we beat them when I believe they were at #22 or #23 and coming off of a loooong win steak.

And again, if you had lost the likes of Randolph, Bradley, Crawford, etc this season, it'd be a totally different ball game.

Trent Meacham, Shaun Pruitt, Calvin Brock, Rich McBride, Brian Carlwell, and Marcus Arnold are the only players that have not been injured this season.

That means Jamar Smith, Chester Frazier, Warren Carter, Richard Semrau, and Brian Randle have all missed games this season. Smith has missed about 8 or 9. Fraizer has missed I believe 2 or 3, but he's battled foot injuries all year. Carter has missed I believe 1 or 2. Semrau has missed the entire season. And Randle has missed at least 10 games it seems like. Those are 5 of our best players being out at some point this season. I'd say we've done damn well for the stuff that's happened. Oh and McBride missed 4 games due to suspension.

Comment

• Duke is struggling again with FSU. tie game with around 5 minutes left

Comment

• Duke lost again.

Comment

Duke lost again.
                                Anything to add titletown?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information