No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duke is getting all the calls down the stretch. No surprise at all.

Comment

• That BS call on the "charge" changed the game. Baylor was gonna go up 5, possibly 6, and Duke tied the game on the other side with a three right after it. Not to mention these ticky tack fouls these last few times down the floor for Duke.

Comment

• I like Duke as a match-up for WVU over Baylor. Hopefully getting what I wished for doesn't backfire on me.

The only thing that worries me about playing Duke are the refs. Some of these calls against Baylor are absolutely horrible.

Not saying Duke is going to be a pushover but I think Ebanks and company can guard all their guys well.
        Last edited by Arsenal; 03-28-2010, 07:18 PM.

Comment

• Teams get calls....and that is why I don't play basketball lol.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
          2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
          2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• Duke baby! All three of the fans here celebrate!
            Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Woooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooo!!! Final Four bound!!! Great tourney though Baylor.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
              2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
              2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• Student tickets for the Final 4 were $25 with a student e-mail. Managed to snag mine before they sold out, row 5 right behind the hoop. Nice of the NCAA to cut the students of the school a deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arsenal View Post
                  Student tickets for the Final 4 were $25 with a student e-mail. Managed to snag mine before they sold out, row 5 right behind the hoop. Nice of the NCAA to cut the students of the school a deal.
                  im going to

going with family, though

they're paying for my tix :)

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                    Who cares. They have a guy named LaceDarius. That's all that really matters.
                    As if Darius isn't already a black man's name. That's not racist is it?

But **** man, I had 20 bucks on Baylor today with a bud of mine. Then Duke wins and Vitale launches a rant saying the reason everyone hates Duke, because we are all just jealous. Still hate Duke, but now I'm out 20 dollars as well.

Comment

• I wish Udoh would've never transferred.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arsenal View Post
                        Student tickets for the Final 4 were $25 with a student e-mail. Managed to snag mine before they sold out, row 5 right behind the hoop. Nice of the NCAA to cut the students of the school a deal.
                        Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
                        im going to

going with family, though

they're paying for my tix :)
                        I'll be holding down Grant with some couches.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                        12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                          As if Darius isn't already a black man's name. That's not racist is it?

But **** man, I had 20 bucks on Baylor today with a bud of mine. Then Duke wins and Vitale launches a rant saying the reason everyone hates Duke, because we are all just jealous. Still hate Duke, but now I'm out 20 dollars as well.

Yeah, Vitale really just needs to shut the **** up when it comes to Duke. He couldn't make it anymore obvious that he openly roots for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
                            unless, of course, they're playing hansbrough.
                            Vitale should be banned from calling ACC games altogether. I dont mind him as an announcer when he is calling a game evenly.

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
                              i dunno. i still think he's an obnoxious douchebag who doesn't know 1/3 as much as he pretends to. he's like half of the idiots on espn, but with more catch phrases.
                              I agree. I'm a thousand percent in favor of adding ex-coaches to add color commentary to games (Pro Bob Knight, Van Gundy, even Hubie), but when a ****** like Vitale gets on a game just to scream and shout like an idiot, it kills the technical aspect of the broadcast. I can handle him in small portions, but not for a whole game.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                                I agree. I'm a thousand percent in favor of adding ex-coaches to add color commentary to games (Pro Bob Knight, Van Gundy, even Hubie), but when a ****** like Vitale gets on a game just to scream and shout like an idiot, it kills the technical aspect of the broadcast. I can handle him in small portions, but not for a whole game.
                                Well Vitale is a former D1 & NBA coach himself.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information