No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duke over WVU (hate it, but I'm a realist)
    MSU over Butler

MSU over Duke, just cause I like Izzo more than Coach K ;)

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

• Butler over Sparty
      WVU over Duke

WVU over Butler.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
      WHO DAT!

Comment

• Butler over MSU

WVU over the Dukies

-WVU to win it all

Comment

• Butler over Michigan State
          Duke over West VA.

Duker over Michigan State

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• idk if this has been mentioned yet or not, but i just saw on ESPN that Oregon is expected to try to grab Izzo and make him the highest paid coach in the country.

sorry if this was already posted.

Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• Izzo has turned down NBA jobs in the past so I really doubt he goes to Oregon for the money.

Comment

• Yeah, no chance Izzo leaves to Oregon. MSU will give him a hefty raise, and he'll keep going to FF's right where he's at.

Comment

• Hahaha, Oregon? Yeah right. I really don't think there's any job Izzo would leave Michigan State for. Not UNC, Kansas, Kentucky, Duke, and certainly not Oregon.

Comment

• I'm gonna agree with you here, i really don't think there's any job out there that can pull Izzo out of East Lansing. It's no surprise that the most successful coach out there is the one that keeps his players for at least three years. The powerhouse recruiting schools are where all the one and dones go.

Comment

• Not to mention he could massacre a litter of kittens and the entire Michigan St. fanbase would still worship him.
                      Last edited by yo123; 03-30-2010, 12:16 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                        Not to mention he could massacre a litter of kittens and the state of Michigan would still worship him.
                        More like Michigan Staters.

Comment

• Reading stories on Izzo reminds me of my HS basketball coach. I would have loved to play for someone like him, or a Bob Knight.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Peefs????? View Post
                            More like Michigan Staters.
                            I love the guy and I'm a Michigan fan, so I disagree with this.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I would love to see Izzo leave, **** MSU fans. I would laugh all day and night at their tears. If you really loved him Brodeur, wouldnt you like to see him go somewhere less crappy than East Lansing :)

Then maybe Michigan could land a good in state talent, nah thats still unlikely.
                              Last edited by El Peefs?????; 03-30-2010, 12:48 AM.

Comment

• If you haven't seen highlights of the Standford-Xavier game, go watch them. Most entertaining women's basketball highlights I've ever watched.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information