No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brad Stevens is bound to get many offers after the season but today on PTI he made it clear he is committed and I think he said he has alot of family close by. Thoughts on him turning around a program like St Johns or Oregon..
    Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
    Coples is that dude.
    Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• UCLA dismisses J'Mison Morgan.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
      2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
      2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
        That women's basketball thing is hilarious.
        You mean this:
        http://scores.espn.go.com/ncw/boxscore?gameId=300890041

(yes, that's of the elite 8 game...)

Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
        Brad Stevens is bound to get many offers after the season but today on PTI he made it clear he is committed and I think he said he has alot of family close by. Thoughts on him turning around a program like St Johns or Oregon..
        I think he'd be crazy not to take a job at a high profile school. St Johns and Oregon just are not that.
        **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Umm, there's not really a recruiting bball thread, but I just thought it was interesting that there are a lot of rumblings that Josh Selby might re-commit to Tennessee in a couple of weeks. What an awesome addition to an already sick class that would be.
          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
          RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Selby in the All American dunk contest last night>Nate Robinson in the NBA dunk contest.

Comment

• Jim Delaney (BIG 10 Commish) says the tournament is "probably" going to expand sometime in the near future.

If there is any person who is close to the situation that no one should trust, it's definitely Jim Delaney. Waste.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

• Originally posted by JFLO View Post
                Jim Delaney (BIG 10 Commish) says the tournament is "probably" going to expand sometime in the near future.

If there is any person who is close to the situation that no one should trust, it's definitely Jim Delaney. Waste.
                I'm glad he said it cuz it won't happen cuz how long has he said the Big Teneleven would expand to 12 teams. I love the tourney the way it is, I think 96 would be too many. Plus, I would have to skip stuff two straight weeks prolly.

Comment

• I agree that 65 is the perfect number, but if they add any teams, it should be a play-in game for some 12 seeds. Like this year for instance...

Have Cornell play Mississippi State to see who gets the 12 seed or have Ole Miss play UTEP.

It should stay the way it is though. There is always going to be 2 or 3 teams that don't make it and there will be criticism.

Comment

• Lots of people saying Selby to KU...

Doron Lamb cut Zona from his list...UK and KU are thought to be the frontrunners...

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                    Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by JFLO View Post
                      I agree that 65 is the perfect number, but if they add any teams, it should be a play-in game for some 12 seeds. Like this year for instance...

Have Cornell play Mississippi State to see who gets the 12 seed or have Ole Miss play UTEP.

It should stay the way it is though. There is always going to be 2 or 3 teams that don't make it and there will be criticism.
                      I wish they would have just kept it a 64. The play-in game is a joke. The winner of the play-in game has ZERO chance of winning the title.

Comment

• I wish I could go to the AA game tonight cause it's at OSU...all I have to say is that prior engagement's blow

Comment

• Originally posted by wordofi View Post
                          I wish they would have just kept it a 64. The play-in game is a joke. The winner of the play-in game has ZERO chance of winning the title.

They're not doing it to entertain you, they're doing it to reward teams who played their way into the tournament by winning their conference tournament, as they should.

Comment

• I saw Cory Joseph hit like 500 threes in a row in that 3 point contest.

If they expand the tourney I'm gonna be pissed.
                            "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                              Umm, there's not really a recruiting bball thread, but I just thought it was interesting that there are a lot of rumblings that Josh Selby might re-commit to Tennessee in a couple of weeks. What an awesome addition to an already sick class that would be.
                              Selby is hard to get a read on. May visit UK this weekend and said he would play with Brandon Knight.

UK is telling recruits there may be NINE open spots, holy crap. Knight talked about UK in an interview as 'we', I'd really be surprised if he doesn't come.

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                                I saw Cory Joseph hit like 500 threes in a row in that 3 point contest.

If they expand the tourney I'm gonna be pissed.
                                He's filthy, I really wonder where he ends up. Still think Texas or maybe Minny have to be the frontrunners. Apparently there's some chatter he might end up at 'Nova but I'm not sure I buy it.

http://msn.foxsports.com/cbk/story/G...-rate-45826330

Big East has three teams with 90% or higher graduation rates...pretty impressive for a generally strong conference. ACC's got a similar percentage of schools with Wake and Duke on there too and FSU is close. Impressive for teams to remain competitive and still graduate kids, hats off to those coaches. BYU, Utah State, Wofford, Vermont, and Lehigh are the other 5 schools who pulled that off.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information