• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sweetness34
    Originally posted by BuckNaked
    Duke lost again.
    Anything to add titletown?
    Yeah, Duke is better than Illinois.

Duke has played in so many damn good games this season already.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• If Duke is so amazing, why did they lose to Virginia Tech, Marquette, Florida State, Georgia Tech and Virginia. None of them are really stellar. Duke hardly deserves to be in the top 25.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked
        If Duke is so amazing, why did they lose to Virginia Tech, Marquette, Florida State, Georgia Tech and Virginia. None of them are really stellar. Duke hardly deserves to be in the top 25.
        They were as high as #8 and should be around 11 this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12
          If Duke is so amazing, why did they lose to Virginia Tech, Marquette, Florida State, Georgia Tech and Virginia. None of them are really stellar. Duke hardly deserves to be in the top 25.
          They were as high as #8 and should be around 11 this week.
          regardless of that loss, anybody who still thinks they are a top team in the country is just kidding themselves.

Comment

• UK better be 20th at least, as the second best team in one of the best conferences in the country I don't see how not. Plus given the losses to everyone else it should be almost a lock.

Can't wait for the Florida game.

Comment

• who thinks syracuse wont make the tournament?

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked
                You don't have to be amazing to be better than Illinois. :|

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                they get smoked.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34
                  Originally posted by GB12
                  1.Florida
                  2.Wisconsin
                  3.OSU
                  4.UCLA
                  5.UNC
                  6.Texas A&M
                  7.Pitt
                  8.Butler
                  9.Illinois
                  10.Kansas

That's my best guess.
                  Much better. :P

But yes I like that list. Although I still think UNC is better than the #5 team in the nation. But for now, they'll have to sit there.
                  I think yuo accidentally mixed up Illinois with kentucky. :D
                  Kentucky blows monkey balls this year. Well so do we, but I've already said why we've struggled this season.

Anywho...I think Butler makes a run in the tourney to the Final 4, who's on board with me? Either them or one of the MVC teams like Southern Illinois, Wichita State, Creigthon, Bradley, etc...
                  S. Illinois will make the Sweet 16.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088
                    Dude you cannot even talk here. You don't know what we've been through this season with injuries and suspensions. It's kind of hard when 3 of your best players are missing significant time.

Btw, I've broken down this matchup many times before, and you've yet to dispute me saying that Illinois is a better team on paper. Yes I know it doesn't mean much to be better "on paper" but if you really think you're a better team than us, when healthy, prove it to me by breaking down the two teams.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088
                      Dude you cannot even talk here. You don't know what we've been through this season with injuries and suspensions. It's kind of hard when 3 of your best players are missing significant time.

Btw, I've broken down this matchup many times before, and you've yet to dispute me saying that Illinois is a better team on paper. Yes I know it doesn't mean much to be better "on paper" but if you really think you're a better team than us, when healthy, prove it to me by breaking down the two teams.
                      look sweetness i like you bro, but your homerism is crazy. Illinois is better than they have been playing, agreed, Duke is worse than their ranking, agreed. Duke would lose to Illinois, sorry don't think so. You are free to love your team to the death but don't get your panties in a bunch just because someone says they aren't as good as someone and can back it up.

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)

Comment

• Geez, Duke blows. Losing to FSU..........

Comment

• Originally posted by FlutiesDropKick

look sweetness i like you bro, but your homerism is crazy. Illinois is better than they have been playing, agreed, Duke is worse than their ranking, agreed. Duke would lose to Illinois, sorry don't think so. You are free to love your team to the death but don't get your panties in a bunch just because someone says they aren't as good as someone and can back it up.
                          But no one can back it up, that's my point. And again, I'm talking about ON PAPER. Yes I realize it doesn't 'mean **** but ON PAPER we area a better team than Duke.

If anyone disagrees, please break this down for me. But no one has so I'll just keep saying it.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• I'm curious to see where Duke is after 2 loses this week.

Comment

Originally posted by FlutiesDropKick

But no one can back it up, that's my point. And again, I'm talking about ON PAPER. Yes I realize it doesn't 'mean *********** but ON PAPER we area a better team than Duke.

If anyone disagrees, please break this down for me. But no one has so I'll just keep saying it.
                              It dosen't need to be backed up, it's reguarded as common knowledge.

they get smoked.

Comment

Originally posted by FlutiesDropKick

But no one can back it up, that's my point. And again, I'm talking about ON PAPER. Yes I realize it doesn't 'mean *********** but ON PAPER we area a better team than Duke.

On paper, Duke has a top 5 recruiting class virtually every year. That would actually make them better on paper.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information