College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 'cuse-213
    im a huge syracuse fan but i im not a collge basketball genius. if youve heard of paul harris, hes a fresh. at cuse and starting off with a very good season.

hes already 20 and i was wondering his odds on him staying for a couple years.

also how goods cuse lookin..
    Harris will be gone within 1-2 seasons. If he does great this season he will one and done. Most places have him declaring next season.

Comment

• Oral Roberts - 78

Kansas - 71

Again, Self is a great recruiter, but not even close to being a great coach. To lose to a team like Oral Roberts in Allen Fieldhouse is just pathetic, especially considering the talent this team has.

ROCK.........CHALK...........

Originally posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

• Originally posted by eazyb81
        Oral Roberts - 78

Kansas - 71

Again, Self is a great recruiter, but not even close to being a great coach. To lose to a team like Oral Roberts in Allen Fieldhouse is just pathetic, especially considering the talent this team has.

Sweet. Come on Vandy.

Comment

Oral Roberts - 78

Kansas - 71

It's not Self's fault they shot 50% from the free throw line.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49
            Originally posted by eazyb81
            Oral Roberts - 78

Kansas - 71

Please, they were playing Oral freakin' Roberts.....it should never have come down to free throws.

Self has become the poster boy for losing games against mediocre competition.

Bucknell, Bradley, Richmond, Oral Roberts......can anyone name a big win he's had?

Originally posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

• Bahahaha

oh Kansas

Comment

• Yeah Kentucky! Late game run to pull out the W.

Comment

Originally posted by T-RICH49
                  Oral Roberts - 78

Kansas - 71

Please, they were playing Oral freakin' Roberts.....it should never have come down to free throws.

Bucknell, Bradley, Richmond, Oral Roberts......can anyone name a big win he's had?

At what point should players get blame?they need to not turn the ball over and I know they have to work on it in practice and make shots it comes down to KU could'nt buy a shot

Comment

Originally posted by T-RICH49
                    Oral Roberts - 78

Kansas - 71

Again, Self is a bad coach and a great recruiter. It's darn right terrible what he's doing to that program.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Tyler Hansbrough=Man Beast.

Brandon Wright=the next KG

Comment

• Wright, Ellington, Lawson are much better than May, Felton, McCants. If UNC doesn't win a national championship this year or next I'd be amazed. Add those 3 great FM to Hansbrough, Terry, Green, Ginyard, Frasor, Miller and you have the most talented team in the country. By the time the tourney comes around UNC is going to be ready for any game.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• For having the most talented team in the country, Bucknell sure gave you a hell of a run. Yes they are a solid mid major program but they arent suppose to be in UNC's league.

A lot of highly ranked teams are looking bad against their early season cupcake opponents, I already think this March Madness is primed to be upset happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nerv
                            For having the most talented team in the country, Bucknell sure gave you a hell of a run. Yes they are a solid mid major program but they arent suppose to be in UNC's league.

A lot of highly ranked teams are looking bad against their early season cupcake opponents, I already think this March Madness is primed to be upset happy.
                            Well it was Winthrop not Bucknell. I'll guarantee you also that Winthrop makes it to at least the 2nd round of the tourney this year. Also, UNC starts and plays all freshmen and sophmore so it is going to take more than 2 games to get their chemistry together. They have the most talent though which is going to get them through a lot of close games early in the season.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Was it Winthrop? Man I watched more than half of that game and I didnt even get the teams right. Well, theyre both pretty good smaller conference teams.

Comment

• St Jons vs Maryland tonight at the Garden, pretty pumped. Its my 1st game at the garden for the Red Storm. I think we have a shot.
                                When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information