No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder if Howard knows how ridiculous that t-shirt under his jersey and short shorts make him look.

Comment

• We have to be more aggressive. We need to get them in more foul trouble.
      Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• I like that they are letting them be physical, if wish it didn't take the championship game for refs to do that.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• I love the way Coach K has put his team together. While all the top schools are rushing to sign the flashiest pro prospects alive, Coach K has stuck with his own time tested method of getting guys who will play all 4 years, who learn to play smart fundamental basketball, guys who can shoot from downtown and are all unselfish team players.

Comment

• Basically Zoubek could shank someone in this game and not get called for a foul.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
            WHO DAT!

Comment

• Jump ball?

That's the worst ******* call I've ever seen.

Comment

• Possibly the best sign I've seen this season:

"Hobbits Love the Scheyer"

Comment

• Gordon Hayward needs to get going!!!

Comment

• That was a great half of basketball.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                    2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                    2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                      Basically Zoubek could shank someone in this game and not get called for a foul.
                      Yeah, while I am glad the refs are letting them play ball, Zoubek didnt get called for **** that whole first half. But overall, a great first half.

This whole tourney overall I feel a lot of the officiating has been horrendous. Please dont let bad officiating ruin this game.

Comment

• The officiating has been fine save one call. So many Duke haters out there can't see straight.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• When ever one of the Plumlees get in is when Butler makes a run it feels like.

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                          @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• I wasnt saying this games officiating has been bad at all. I was just saying as a whole in this tourney I cant remember so many games come down to the wire just to get one team get hosed by some crappy officiating.

And even though I live in Indiana, I am not a Duke hater. ;-)

Comment

• I'm not sure who's more annoying on a basketball court. Matt Howard and his complete lack of coordination, Andy Samberg-esque pubestache, and undershirt OR Zoubek and his unnecessary screaming and tendency to get an offensive rebound only to immediately kick it out.

Comment

• If I couldn't see the scoreboard I would guess Duke was up by 15. Yet somehow Butler is completely in this game and keeping it basically even.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information