• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BuckNaked
    Originally posted by sweetness34
    Originally posted by FlutiesDropKick
    Originally posted by sweetness34
    Originally posted by TitleTown088
    Originally posted by BuckNaked
    If Duke is so amazing, why did they lose to Virginia Tech, Marquette, Florida State, Georgia Tech and Virginia. None of them are really stellar. Duke hardly deserves to be in the top 25.
    You don't have to be amazing to be better than Illinois. :|
    Dude you cannot even talk here. You don't know what we've been through this season with injuries and suspensions. It's kind of hard when 3 of your best players are missing significant time.

Btw, I've broken down this matchup many times before, and you've yet to dispute me saying that Illinois is a better team on paper. Yes I know it doesn't mean much to be better "on paper" but if you really think you're a better team than us, when healthy, prove it to me by breaking down the two teams.
    look sweetness i like you bro, but your homerism is crazy. Illinois is better than they have been playing, agreed, Duke is worse than their ranking, agreed. Duke would lose to Illinois, sorry don't think so. You are free to love your team to the death but don't get your panties in a bunch just because someone says they aren't as good as someone and can back it up.
    But no one can back it up, that's my point. And again, I'm talking about ON PAPER. Yes I realize it doesn't 'mean *********** but ON PAPER we area a better team than Duke.

If anyone disagrees, please break this down for me. But no one has so I'll just keep saying it.
    On paper, Duke has a top 5 recruiting class virtually every year. That would actually make them better on paper.
    Yeah, that would probably do it.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Who ya got tonight? Texas or Texas A&M?

I like Texas in this game. I think A&M might have a letdown at home after that big win on the road against Kansas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10
        Who ya got tonight? Texas or Texas A&M?

I like Texas in this game. I think A&M might have a letdown at home after that big win on the road against Kansas.
        A&M. They are the better team. It's not rocket science when one team is a top 5 team and the other is far from that placing.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYmoney
          Originally posted by Jughead10

A&M. They are the better team. It's not rocket science when one team is a top 5 team and the other is far from that placing.
          Yep, because upsets never happen in college basketball. The higher ranked team always wins. :roll:

Comment

• I like Durant, Augustin and Law.

I'll go with Texas, this isn't an easy one to pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12
              Originally posted by NYmoney

Yep, because upsets never happen in college basketball. The higher ranked team always wins. :roll:

Especially when the team that's lower has the best player in the NCAA and a solid PG.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12

did i say that? Way to misconstrue someone's words.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYmoney
                  Originally posted by GB12

I don't think he did at all.... Read that in the bold, you would think from that that there's no chance of an upset occuring.

Comment

• Usually I would be pumped after a Duke loss but not anymore because it's such a common occurance. I almost feel bad for them because they I guarantee will not make the tourny, mark it down, but really I don't feel bad I'm happy as hell.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                      I'm curious to see where Duke is after 2 loses this week.
                      high teens probably.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                      they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                      Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

I'm curious to see where Duke is after 2 loses this week.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12

I don't think he did at all.... Read that in the bold, you would think from that that there's no chance of an upset occuring.
                          that's misrepresenting what i said. i said that I think A&M wins. i didn't say there was no chance. where did i say that? yup. thought so.

Comment

• Coaches poll.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/rankin...r=2007&week=14

Wisconsin fell to 4. I'm fine with UCLA ahead of us, but I think there is no way OSU should be.

Marquette moves up to 12 though.

Comment

• New Rankings... Sucks for Texas A&M.

USA Today/ESPN

1. Florida (30)
                              2. UCLA (1)
                              3. Ohio St.
                              4. Wisconsin
                              5. North Carolina
                              6. Pittsburgh
                              7. Texas A&M
                              8. Kansas
                              9. Butler
                              10. Memphis
                              11. Nevada
                              12. Marquette
                              13. Air Force
                              14. Washington St.
                              15. Oregon
                              16. Duke
                              17. Oklahoma St.
                              18. Kentucky
                              19. Alabama
                              20. Southern Ill.
                              21. Notre Dame
                              21. USC
                              23. Georgetown
                              24. Indiana
                              25. Texas

Comment

• Duke will loose both games this week vs. Carolina and Maryland, hopefully that will drop them out of the top 25 where they belong.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information