College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by derza222 View Post
    I want Cory Joseph to commit already. It'll be shocking if he comes here to me but I'm still hopeful right now, I just want him to end it quickly instead of drawing this out and making me think there's a chance he ends up here. Still think Texas is a heavy favorite along with Minny although some people think UNLV has more of a shot than it would seem.

I'm starting to like our chances more and more. Obviously his brother plays here but also he's really good friends with Mo Walker who is basically ready to commit here.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
      Just in case you needed more reason to believe that women suck at sports the score of the national championship game is 12-5 with 7 minutes left in the half.
      Stanford is up on UCONN now 20-12 at half. Cheapest ticket to that game? $300.00 according to Brian Kenny on ESPN Radio.

Yawwwnnnn.

Comment

• Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
        Nolan has already said he's coming back?

But don't forget that Seth Curry has actually had a year in the system. He could be fully capable of running the point. Really, his abilities mirror Scheyer's a lot in the way Irving does to Smith.

I think it'll be up to Ryan Kelly to step into a Zoubek-esque role though. Miles at least seems to be a bit too soft to be that banger down low, and I don't really think Mason's skill set lends himself to being that guy either.
        Kelly is nothing like Zoubek. As a matter of fact, he's almost a replica of Singler.

Comment

• Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
          Kelly is nothing like Zoubek. As a matter of fact, he's almost a replica of Singler.
          Well, none of the Bigs we have or are having come in are anything like Zoubek. I just meant that maybe he could offer the grit and toughness part, since I really haven't seen enough of him to decide, whereas I'm pretty sure the Plumlee's kind of lack in that department.
          Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• The Blue Devis won the NC, and thi thread is on page 666.

Just sayin.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• its alright though, because the lady huskies winning again absolves all sins

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Comment

• Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
                Well, none of the Bigs we have or are having come in are anything like Zoubek. I just meant that maybe he could offer the grit and toughness part, since I really haven't seen enough of him to decide, whereas I'm pretty sure the Plumlee's kind of lack in that department.
                Kelly doesn't have the physical presence/strength to be a gritty/tough post player like Zoubek. In fact, the reason he didn't play this year was because Coach K and company wanted him to add another 15+ pounds. He'll be a stud for Duke when he starts to get playing time and finds a groove, though. Duke's probably best off looking for the Plumlees to be post bullies, even though they're soft now. Keep in mind Mason is a freshman, and Miles only played seven minutes per game last season.

Comment

• Gilvydas Biruta, 2010 Rutgers commit, has asked out of his LOI. He was a former Terps recruit. I wouldnt mind seeing Gary try and get back in the picture now.

Comment

• Paul Carter is transferring from Minnesota to move closer to home and his sister, who was diagnosed with cancer within the past year.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                      Paul Carter is transferring from Minnesota to move closer to home and his sister, who was diagnosed with cancer within the past year.

Well that sucks, wish him and his family the best though. I've always liked him, plays with a lot of energy and is a great athlete and rebounder.

Comment

• Lance Stephenson is going pro....wrong decision on my part. Plus he has hired an agent.

Xavier Henry has also declared.
                        Last edited by JRTPlaya21; 04-07-2010, 03:09 PM.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                        2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                        2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• Originally posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
                          Lance Stephenson is going pro....wrong decision on my part. Plus he has hired an agent.

Xavier Henry has also declared.
                          He has a daughter to support so Im guessing that's the reason because he ain't ready to play in the NBA yet.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
                            He has a daughter to support so Im guessing that's the reason because he ain't ready to play in the NBA yet.
                            Yup that was exactly what I read in one of the articles. Once Lance improves his jumper and plays his natural position I think he will make a fine pro.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                            2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                            2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
                              So you mean to tell me 'Born Ready' wasn't born ready?

5 UK players declare for the draft, I doubt Bledsoe/Orton sign an agent till after the deadline if they go.

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                                So you mean to tell me 'Born Ready' wasn't born ready?

5 UK players declare for the draft, I doubt Bledsoe/Orton sign an agent till after the deadline if they go.
                                I hope they stay in. Makes UF's chances of winning the SEC look a hell of a lot better next year. And if all goes well, and guys stay, Florida's 2011 lineup will just be stupid. Walker/Rivers, Boynton/Beal, Young. Damn.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information