Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • If Rivers stays committed....

    #4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
    2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
    2015 2K Classic Champions


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

    Comment


    • UK's 2011 class should actually be comparable to last years class. It will be like this years team all over again. Especially if Teague commits here shortly. They are sitting REALLY well with 2 of the top 3 players with Teague being the other.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
        UK's 2011 class should actually be comparable to last years class. It will be like this years team all over again. Especially if Teague commits here shortly. They are sitting REALLY well with 2 of the top 3 players with Teague being the other.
        It's a shame that UF's could also include Rakeem Christmas and Johnny O'Bryant then ;)

        This is based on my minimal knowledge of basketball recruiting, so tifwiw, but I have heard Rakeem likes us.

        Comment


        • http://www.sportingnews.com/college-...2010-11-top-10

          Who ever Mike DeCourcy is.... he makes it sound like losing players like Zou, LT, and most importantly Scheyer are easy things to do. Pretty much the same concept of how our preseason rank was 4 and then lost in the NIT finals. Talent wise yea, Duke can get to another final four, but so could the heels in the past season.
          Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
          Coples is that dude.
          Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

          Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

          Comment


          • Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
            http://www.sportingnews.com/college-...2010-11-top-10

            Who ever Mike DeCourcy is.... he makes it sound like losing players like Zou, LT, and most importantly Scheyer are easy things to do. Pretty much the same concept of how our preseason rank was 4 and then lost in the NIT finals. Talent wise yea, Duke can get to another final four, but so could the heels in the past season.
            I think Villanova's actually a better comparison than UNC as Duke does have some key returning players and a bunch of talented frosh coming in...They should be slightly better than 'Nova was this past year but I could see a similar disappointing end to the season.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
              It's a shame that UF's could also include Rakeem Christmas and Johnny O'Bryant then ;)

              This is based on my minimal knowledge of basketball recruiting, so tifwiw, but I have heard Rakeem likes us.
              Most are saying it's dumb to recruit Gilchrist because he's UK bound (#1 overall) and Quincy Miller always wears UK stuff around and speaks highly of UK (#3 overall)... With Rivers decommitting UK stands half a chance with him, he's shown a lot of Duke interest but Cal and his dad hang out as well as him saying he was watching how UK was playing a few months ago. Seriously, our 2011 class is going to be an absolute haul. This year I'm not sure what to expect.

              Patterson coming back would also be huge but I actually hope he leaves, he didn't have to stay last year and he already has his degree... I'd just assume he go ahead and get his big payday so his stock doesn't drop, injury or the lockout screw things up.

              Comment


              • Teague will be a Cardinal!

                Comment


                • I think KU lands Selby..And we have a lot better shot at Doron Lamb with Xavier Henry gone..I'd say it's 50/50 between KU and UK for Lamb.

                  Palmer, you hearing anything about Lamb? I heard Lamb's father reached out to Self after X declared...



                  sig by BoneKrusher

                  Originally posted by BuckNaked
                  Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
                    It's a shame that UF's could also include Rakeem Christmas and Johnny O'Bryant then ;)

                    This is based on my minimal knowledge of basketball recruiting, so tifwiw, but I have heard Rakeem likes us.
                    And now Rivers is wide open!! I'm loving this.

                    #4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                    2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                    2015 2K Classic Champions


                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
                      And now Rivers is wide open!! I'm loving this.
                      Oh **** me. Idk why he'd decommit, he's got nobody to fight for PT with here.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by adschofield View Post
                        I think KU lands Selby..And we have a lot better shot at Doron Lamb with Xavier Henry gone..I'd say it's 50/50 between KU and UK for Lamb.

                        Palmer, you hearing anything about Lamb? I heard Lamb's father reached out to Self after X declared...
                        zagoria talked to our rivals guy at the final 4

                        said his parents want him in the BE and it's down to wvu/uconn

                        cred 2 BoneKrusher

                        Comment


                        • Considering everybody left on UK, I figure they scoop AT LEAST 2 more of the top 8 I think that are undecided.
                          Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                          Coples is that dude.
                          Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

                          Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

                          Comment


                          • http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=5068230

                            brad stevens signs 12 year deal

                            cred 2 BoneKrusher

                            Comment


                            • does this mean hayward is coming back?


                              The way it is

                              GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

                              Comment


                              • I know that I really don't know how there family situation as does any of you, and I am pretty positive that plays in so we do not really have a clue. If I had to stay I would expect him to come back.
                                Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                                Coples is that dude.
                                Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

                                Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information