No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It would've been cool to see Stevens resurrect an old legendary program like Indiana.

Comment

• Rumblings are that Bradley Beal, #1 SG in the '11 class, might decommit from UF as playing with Rivers was a big plus for him.

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
      Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
        Most are saying it's dumb to recruit Gilchrist because he's UK bound (#1 overall)
        Maybe it's the homer in me but everywhere I've read is that it's either UK or 'Nova, though Kentucky seems to be the leader Jay's not exactly out of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by adschofield View Post
          Rumblings are that Bradley Beal, #1 SG in the '11 class, might decommit from UF as playing with Rivers was a big plus for him.
          Yeah he did really want to play with Rivers. **** this ****.

Ever since Billy Donovan's fiasco with Orlando this team has been ****. We lost Patrick Patterson to that mess, which really could have won us the SEC the past year or two (save this year), and we can't hold on to our recruits. And the team just ******* sucks and plays with no passion and our big men are ******* terrible.

Comment

• It's definitely UK or 'Nova for Ghilcrist. I only say UK is the favorite because of reading several 'anonymous' assistants saying that anyone who recruits him should be fired for wasting money because he's likely UK bound.

I can definitely agree that UF's big men have just been absolutely awful since Noah/Horford left. Speights was decent but the team has become really soft since that class left for the pro's. It's a completely different style of basketball, Billy D needs to start bringing in tough players.

Haven't heard a ton on Lamb, his recruitment seems really kinda up in the air. I like KU's chances better than UK but that's not to say he wouldn't come here. I think he wants a shot at playing some PG and with Knight to UK and probably Selby to KU he's got that problem at either school.

I do know that Calipari is probably visiting Lamb and Leslie today (on Facebook he said 'going to VA and NC for recruiting).

Comment

• Honestly, with Lamb's mid-range game, size, and ball handling skills he could be a point guard in the NBA

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
              Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Hey guys, we concluded our March Madness draft, if a couple of you could click the link and vote for the best team it's greatly appreciated.

http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...ad.php?t=40213

Comment

• And just remember when voting, I have a guy named Tweety on my team.

Comment

• Brodeur's team is gross. I did like boldin and yo's though. Chucky's is funny for the Seth Curry.
                    Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• I have mixed emotions on this.
                      http://tarheelblue.cstv.com/sports/m...040910aab.html
                      Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                      Coples is that dude.
                      Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• Any news on Kyle Singler on if he is staying at Duke? I think he should we have a great class coming in and with the Plumlees and Kelly hopefully improving we could be contenders again

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                        @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Things actually starting to sound good for UK and Doron Lamb. A big UK guy saying our chances have jumped significantly. Selby is pretty much a KU lock at this point IMO given how likely it is that Brandon Knight will be UK bound.

At this point, I think UK rounds out the class with Terrence Jones, Doron Lamb and Brandon Knight. Gives us 5 top 30 guys to go along with DeAndre Liggins and Darius Miller. Still a chance Patterson comes back.

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                            Things actually starting to sound good for UK and Doron Lamb. A big UK guy saying our chances have jumped significantly. Selby is pretty much a KU lock at this point IMO given how likely it is that Brandon Knight will be UK bound.

At this point, I think UK rounds out the class with Terrence Jones, Doron Lamb and Brandon Knight. Gives us 5 top 30 guys to go along with DeAndre Liggins and Darius Miller. Still a chance Patterson comes back.
                            No C.J. Leslie?

Comment

• It's either Leslie or Terrence Jones... I don't see how we get both. I've heard Leslie is actually maybe a NC State lean at the moment. Granted, Calipari has visited both in the last couple days so it's hard to say. It was mostly a guess. Leslie is announcing first so he gets first shot at pulling the trigger I suppose. It very well could be Leslie instead of Jones.

Comment

• Did Patterson not hire an agent? He can be a lottery pick but it would be nice if he returned.
                                Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                                Coples is that dude.
                                Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information