• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GB12
    Originally posted by NYmoney
    Originally posted by throwback54milkman
    How is OSU ahead of Wisconsin??
    because wisky lost.
    We still have one less lose than them and won head to head. There is no reason for them to be ahead of us.
    excactly

^^Sig From Nvot9
    J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12
      because wisky lost.
      We still have one less lose than them and won head to head. There is no reason for them to be ahead of us.
      Top 25 polls are a "What have you done for me lately?" thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway
        Originally posted by GB12
        because wisky lost.
        Then why is Duke still top 20 J/K

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
          Originally posted by cardsalltheway
          Originally posted by GB12
          because wisky lost.
          Then why is Duke still top 20 J/K
          They're also a big-name thing.

Comment

• Iowa's Adam Haluska celebrates at the end of his team's 81-75 win over Indiana in a college basketball game, Saturday, Feb. 3, 2007, in Iowa City, Iowa. Haluska scored 33 points to lead Iowa in the victory.
            Word.
            | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

• Iowa would be so much better if they had a good coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                Iowa would be so much better if they had a good coach.
                Yea I know. I hate Alford.

We have 3 very talented guards on our team in Tyler Smith, Mike Henderson and Adam Haluska. And are posts are talented enough to be average but Alford doesn't know how to coach and what not.

Want to swap coaches? I was very jelous and pissed when you guys hired Sampson I believe, and was hoping you'd take Alford off our hands.

Good luck the rest of the way though.
                | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

• Syracuse at Uconn tonight at 7, should be a good game.

Comment

• Originally posted by HawkeyeFan

Iowa's Adam Haluska celebrates at the end of his team's 81-75 win over Indiana in a college basketball game, Saturday, Feb. 3, 2007, in Iowa City, Iowa. Haluska scored 33 points to lead Iowa in the victory.
                    Word.
                    the best thing about Haluska is his fiance. SHE"S AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Ahh... Patrick Patterson on where he might end up signing:

"It's still the same situation," he said. "I want to take the next month and narrow my schools down from six to three. Kentucky is at the top."
                      Doesn't mean anything, at least for now we're tops though. Him and Jai Lucas would be SWEET.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYmoney
                        Originally posted by HawkeyeFan

Iowa's Adam Haluska celebrates at the end of his team's 81-75 win over Indiana in a college basketball game, Saturday, Feb. 3, 2007, in Iowa City, Iowa. Haluska scored 33 points to lead Iowa in the victory.
                        Word.
                        Speaking of weird ass looking college b-ball players with hot girlfriends........Matt Walsh dated or may still be dating a playboy playmate. For those of you who don't know who he is, he was a former player on Florida with a huge ass jew-fro.

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                          Ahh... Patrick Patterson on where he might end up signing:

"It's still the same situation," he said. "I want to take the next month and narrow my schools down from six to three. Kentucky is at the top."
                          Doesn't mean anything, at least for now we're tops though. Him and Jai Lucas would be SWEET.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked

Word.
                            Speaking of weird ass looking college b-ball players with hot girlfriends........Matt Walsh dated or may still be dating a playboy playmate. For those of you who don't know who he is, he was a former player on Florida with a huge ass jew-fro.
                            but Matt Walsh seemed like the kind of kid to pull it off. Haluska=HUGE SHOCK!

Comment

• Originally posted by NYmoney
                              Originally posted by BuckNaked

Word.
                              I think you're overestimating the power of the jew-fro.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked
                                Originally posted by BuckNaked

Word.
                                I think you're overestimating the power of the jew-fro.
                                matt walsh and his sex life say otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information