College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin durant is nucking futs.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088
      Kevin durant is nucking futs.
      And they still lost...

Bravo for Texas A&M they're getting massive respect points.

Comment

• Durant is pound for pound the best player in College Basketball RIGHT NOW. He's just incredible.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
        Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYmoney
          Originally posted by HawkeyeFan

Iowa's Adam Haluska celebrates at the end of his team's 81-75 win over Indiana in a college basketball game, Saturday, Feb. 3, 2007, in Iowa City, Iowa. Haluska scored 33 points to lead Iowa in the victory.
          Word.
          the best thing about Haluska is his fiance. SHE"S AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!
          Proof?

Comment

• I want people to get off there knees for Kevin Durant....

Comment

• Yeah, Durant is just insane.

He had an 'ok' game with 28 points and 15 boards (or whatever it was)

That's not right, not sure what Texas will do in the tournament though. I think they'll either lose first round or go far. If they're tied with under a minute left I'd put my money on them with Augustin and Durant, they're both clutch.

Comment

• Have not really been on here that much the last few days because of the Super Bowl and all. But what a big win for Kansas State over Texas... and they are doing all this without their best player Bill Walker. Next year they are going to be tough with Bill Walker and Mike Beasley.
                Originally posted by nvot9
                I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12
                  Originally posted by NYmoney
                  Originally posted by Jughead10
                  Who ya got tonight? Texas or Texas A&M?

I like Texas in this game. I think A&M might have a letdown at home after that big win on the road against Kansas.
                  A&M. They are the better team. It's not rocket science when one team is a top 5 team and the other is far from that placing.
                  Yep, because upsets never happen in college basketball. The higher ranked team always wins. :roll:
                  eat crow baby.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYmoney
                    Originally posted by GB12
                    Originally posted by NYmoney
                    Originally posted by Jughead10
                    Who ya got tonight? Texas or Texas A&M?

I like Texas in this game. I think A&M might have a letdown at home after that big win on the road against Kansas.
                    A&M. They are the better team. It's not rocket science when one team is a top 5 team and the other is far from that placing.
                    Yep, because upsets never happen in college basketball. The higher ranked team always wins. :roll:
                    eat crow baby.
                    I never said Texas would win, infact I picked A&M. I was just saying your statement was a little ridiculous.

Comment

• I dont really put much stock into rankings but what the hell were they smoking when they put Ohio State ahead of Sconnie

Comment

• Michael Beasley>>>Kevin Durant

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghettosermon
                          Michael Beasley>>>Kevin Durant
                          Analysis rating: F-

Comment

• Originally posted by sik wit it
                            I dont really put much stock into rankings but what the hell were they smoking when they put Ohio State ahead of Sconnie
                            They lost last week, did you not expect them to fall?

Comment

• Does the fact that Joe krabenhoft hates the packers and is a diehard viking fan anger any of you wisconsin fans?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                              they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                              Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088
                                Does the fact that Joe krabenhoft hates the packers and is a diehard viking fan anger any of you wisconsin fans?
                                Alando Tucker is a Bears fan. As long as they win it doesn't bother me.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information