Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ghettosermon
    Michael Beasley>>>Kevin Durant
    Him and Walker together is gonna be sick!!!!!!!!!!
    Originally posted by nvot9
    I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
    Indianapolis Colts 13-3
    Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
    Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
    Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1
      Originally posted by Ghettosermon
      Him and Walker together is gonna be sick!!!!!!!!!!
      Dickie V has Durant as one of the top 5 best college basketball freshman in the last 15 years. With Oden, and Carmello being 2 of the other 4.

Durant cant be touched by anyone playing college basketball right now, Oden when he uses his right hand is another story.

Sig thanks to DieHardVikingsFan

Comment

• Originally posted by NYmoney
        Originally posted by Ghettosermon
        Analysis rating: F-
        You're generous.

Comment

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway
          Originally posted by sik wit it
          I dont really put much stock into rankings but what the hell were they smoking when they put Ohio State ahead of Sconnie
          They lost last week, did you not expect them to fall?
          i expected them to fall but not have Ohio State be ahead of them, they freaking beat them!!! Plus we lost to a game we weren't favored it, and the dumbass student section thought it was a good idea to storm the court.

Comment

• Originally posted by sik wit it
            Originally posted by cardsalltheway
            I dont really put much stock into rankings but what the hell were they smoking when they put Ohio State ahead of Sconnie
            i expected them to fall but not have Ohio State be ahead of them, they freaking beat them!!! Plus we lost to a game we weren't favored it, and the dumbass student section thought it was a good idea to storm the court.
            Who cares what Vegas says, you can't say that wasn't an upset. You know damn well that the Wisky fans would have stormed the court if the role were reversed. Like I said before, the top 25 polls are a "What have you done for me lately?" type of thing. Wisky lost, so they fall, causing teams that won and were right behind them, like Ohio State, to move up.

Comment

Who cares what Vegas says, you can't say that wasn't an upset. You know damn well that the Wisky fans would have stormed the court if the role were reversed. Like I said before, the top 25 polls are a "What have you done for me lately?" type of thing. Wisky lost, so they fall, causing teams that won and were right behind them, like Ohio State, to move up.
              It was a top 25 team at home against the #2 team in the country, an upset, of course, a major one, no.

Comment

• Are the UW Huskies even going to make it to the tourny?

Sig by rainbeaukid2
                Originally posted by yodachu
                Everyone pwns the Rams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tubby
                  Are the UW Huskies even going to make it to the tourny?
                  Is Washington in the U.S.? I don't think so, so who cares?

Comment

• Originally posted by yodachu
                    It was a top 25 team at home against the #2 team in the country, an upset, of course, a major one, no.
                    I think it was enough of one to storm the court.

Comment

I think it was enough of one to storm the court.
                      Whenever u beat a top 5 team, it warrants a court storming.

Comment

• Tomorrow is UNC vs. Duke. Best rivarly in all of sports right there.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088
                          Tomorrow is UNC vs. Duke. Best rivarly in all of sports right there.
                          Q: What do a UNC student and a Duke student have in common?
                          A: They both applied to Duke

Sig by rainbeaukid2
                          Everyone pwns the Rams.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088
                            Oh that's nice tubby, real nice. I like.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                            they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                            Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088
                              Go die in a hole.

Comment

• A student transfers from Duke to UNC and the average IQ of both schools go up.

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information