No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christian Garrett is walkking on at KU starting in 2010-11.looking even better for Daniels to KU

Comment

• Tuesday night is a big night for OSU. Will get to see how good this team really is cant wait to see Sullinger against Johnson

RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Ben Hansborough is a beast.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
          Ben Hansborough is a beast.
          He's no Keith Benson.
          R.I.P. L.E.F.
          "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Charles Jenkins of HOFSTRA is a BOSS. Just poured in 35 for the OT win against James Madison.

Pride are 8-1 in conference play and will go down to VCU (8-1 as well) for a CAA showdown on Thursday. Expect one of these two teams to be a frisky 12 seed in the tourney.

Also realllllly looking forward to 20-0 San Diego State @ 19-1 BYU on Wed. night. Fredetteeeeeeee
            "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

• 'Cuse is a big time second half rally away from their third straight loss, this one to Seton Hall at home. Team looks like they might be reverting to what people expected preseason. Think one of their major issues is they rely so much on defense and their transition game to score that if teams start putting the ball in the bucket against them they don't really have a great answer for that in the half court.

Comment

• So.....the Buckeyes look pretty good right now...

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                  So.....the Buckeyes look pretty good right now...
                  Yeah, that was awesome to watch. The only that is going to hurt this team in the tourney is the lack of big men on the bench. A tall team will give them fits. Kinda like Illinois just did.

BTW, I want to know who the 25+ PGs were that were supposedly better than Aaron Craft in last years recruiting rankings.

Comment

• Buford's stock doesn't look too bad right now.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)

Comment

• anyone else bet big on uconn +4 or whatever the line was at ?!

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

• Villanova's down 9 at the half to Providence and playing some of the worst basketball I've seen them play in awhile. Their bread and butter is getting fouled, Providence sends opponents to the line at high rates...and yet they're not getting the ball inside at all. Settling for too many jump shots...and even so 25% from the field and 1/9 from three isn't going to cut it. Too many turnovers, too. Hopefully they pull it together in the second half.

Comment

• how the hell is the San Diego St. - BYU game not on ESPN?

Also, jimmer is good at basketball
                          JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

• Zack Novak is on fire right now.

Comment

• I think this is finally the season that Michigan State never quite gets their **** together by the end of the year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                                Zack Novak is on fire right now.
                                I'm sure as a UM fan you love him. Every team has that scrappy, spazzy, effort guy that their fans love but fans of every other team hates.

I can't stand that jackass. He's always screaming and throwing elbows. I remember last year when he punched Lauderdale in the nuts.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information