College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
    I'm sure as a UM fan you love him. Every team has that scrappy, spazzy, effort guy that their fans love but fans of every other team hates.

I can't stand that jackass. He's always screaming and throwing elbows. I remember last year when he punched Lauderdale in the nuts.
    Well, he just punched Sparty in the nuts, so he is the man! Go **** yourself, Sparty.

Lauderdale deserves to be punched in the nuts for finding a way to stay in college for 87 years. Does his eligiblity ever end?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
      Well, he just punched Sparty in the nuts, so he is the man! Go **** yourself, Sparty.

Lauderdale deserves to be punched in the nuts for finding a way to stay in college for 87 years. Does his eligiblity ever end?
      LOL! What's sad for that guy is that he's a headcase. He's really regressed this season since Sullinger is the main big guy. Lauderdale has very few inherent bb instincts. Doesn't play off the ball well and is out of position a lot.

Comment

• Will anyone be impressed if Oakland University goes undefeated in the Summit League? They're 10-0 and no team is gonna beat them.
        R.I.P. L.E.F.
        "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post

Relax man, he has only been enrolled since 1994. Please get your facts straight before spouting off ******** like that.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
            Will anyone be impressed if Oakland University goes undefeated in the Summit League? They're 10-0 and no team is gonna beat them.

Watch out for South Dakota State on the 19th. Nate Wolters is an absolute stud. Just fair warning.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
              Watch out for South Dakota State on the 19th. Nate Wolters is an absolute stud. Just fair warning.
              Oh, I'm aware of him. Except Oakland doesn't lose conference games at home (if ever).

NDSU came closer than SDSU.
              R.I.P. L.E.F.
              "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• 'Nova with another rough half, this one's a tough, defensive game. Georgetown has done a great job of responding to any time Villanova scores and preventing any runs.

Comment

• Georgetown relies on defense way too much sometimes, but when there is a big game it seems Austin Freeman comes to play. Big East games like that are always scrappy and competitive.
                  Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                  Coples is that dude.
                  Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• Lots of missed opportunities here in the second half for Villanova, hopefully the offense gets better soon because they've been awful these last two games. Hopefully they find a way to come back, but the way Georgetown's playing that doesn't look likely.

Comment

• Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
                      Georgetown relies on defense way too much sometimes, but when there is a big game it seems Austin Freeman comes to play. Big East games like that are always scrappy and competitive.
                      Georgetown isn't that good on defense, they really too heavily on the 3 ball which is why they have lost to teams like St. Johns. Still amazed though they managed to win with Chris Wright going scoreless and being a non factor. Nova's problem is still that everything is one on one and there is zero interior scoring. Yarou just doesn't look like an NBA player to me. He's huge, strong, a good shootblocker and decent rebounder but his body has no fluidity. Everything is so mechanical. Also in that key moment being unable to finish over the 6 foot Chris Wright is not good. You got to go strong with that.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Well I mean usually Georgetown is and has been one of the better defensive teams around though I don't get to watch alot of them. Like I said when the game gets big Freeman usually shines which helps them alot, they just play together when Nova does the opposite sometimes.
                        Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                        Coples is that dude.
                        Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• GO LOUISVILLE!!! WOOHOO. Peyton Siva is a manchild

Comment

• This man...

is studly.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

• I don't get how Florida wins any games, ever. They have a bunch of guards who make some of the dumbest ******* decisions I've ever seen and a bunch of bigs who don't have any business in the paint. Renardo Sidney could have put up 40 points today if not for a lack of touches and foul trouble. He literally abused everyone they threw at him.

I love Erving Walker, but he is the dumbest point guard in the NCAA.

Comment

• auburn got their first sec win vs scar! wooo. 1-6 in the SEC.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information