No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very exciting Purdue @ Wisconsin game. Both teams played well. First half, Wisconsin wasn't hitting field goals and Purdue was turning the ball over, but 2nd half, both teams came out 100% and it made for an exciting finish.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

• Georgetown is a sleeper pick who could clame out in the early rounds or make a final 4 run depending on their outside shooting. There might not be a better or more experienced guard trio in the country in Jason Clark, Austin Freeman, and Chris Wright. Julian Vaughn is one of the tougher inteiror players in the Big East but he has major foul problem issues. Sims and Liubick are decent inside and Hollis Thompson, Benimon, Sanford, and Starks are all players capable of having good games. Guard play carries you in March and no guard trio has stability like Georgetown.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
        I love the rest of your bracket busters. I think UM is turning into a damn good team. May hand OSU their first loss Thursday night.
        Don't be ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
          Georgetown is a sleeper pick who could clame out in the early rounds or make a final 4 run depending on their outside shooting. There might not be a better or more experienced guard trio in the country in Jason Clark, Austin Freeman, and Chris Wright. Julian Vaughn is one of the tougher inteiror players in the Big East but he has major foul problem issues. Sims and Liubick are decent inside and Hollis Thompson, Benimon, Sanford, and Starks are all players capable of having good games. Guard play carries you in March and no guard trio has stability like Georgetown.
          Not really a sleeper since they are ranked and beat some good teams in the Big East.

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
          Don't be ridiculous.
          St. Johns over Duke? Ridiculous!!!!!!! I agree though because the game is in Ohio and I would be shocked if a totally over matched Michigan came up with the upset on the road. Those wins are almost always reserved for home teams.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

• Al Nolen is absolutely everything to the Gophers. Not having him makes us painful to watch.

Comment

• let's go rutgers! let's beat the johnnies!
              We ALL bleed scarlet
              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• I hate everything.

Comment

• Morris Twins+T-Rob >>>>>>> You

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                    Georgetown is a sleeper pick who could clame out in the early rounds or make a final 4 run depending on their outside shooting. There might not be a better or more experienced guard trio in the country in Jason Clark, Austin Freeman, and Chris Wright. Julian Vaughn is one of the tougher inteiror players in the Big East but he has major foul problem issues. Sims and Liubick are decent inside and Hollis Thompson, Benimon, Sanford, and Starks are all players capable of having good games. Guard play carries you in March and no guard trio has stability like Georgetown.
                    I don't know about stability, granted for the most part I've watched them against 'Nova but Chris Wright is really inconsistent and makes a lot of mental mistakes. Freeman's solid though and has been pretty consistent for a scoring guard. Clark's a really good third guard but again is up and down. Wright would really worry me as a Georgetown fan though, not sure how stable he is.

Comment

• So Iowa-MSU on right now.

It's already 30-10...sigh...

Wait, we're winning? Wtf...

Well, we're on fire + MSU not playing D + MSU can't buy a basket. MSU will trim it to under 10 before half, and then will come out on like a 20-5 run to start the 2nd half. Oh well...

Comment

• Michigan State sucks balls this year, at least you can beat bad teams though. ******* Indiana.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                          Michigan State sucks balls this year, at least you can beat bad teams though. ******* Indiana.
                          Hey we beat Indiana!!

That's pretty much the only team we've beat. Came close on vs. Alabama and should have beat Wake though!

Comment

• MSU is really dissapointing hahah. I don't even care right now that they lose it is just wierd seeing it.
                            Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                            Coples is that dude.
                            Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• Wait...wtf?

How is it a foul if you catch the ball up high, turn, and the defender gets hit? It's not our guys' fault the assclown stuck his face there. How are you supposed to shoot if you aren't allowed to turn around?

Come onn refs, we're gonna blow this on our own later. Let us have right now without raping us on ridiculous calls.
                              Last edited by iowatreat54; 02-02-2011, 09:16 PM.

Comment

• Can one of you regulars in this thread please explain this odd feeling I'm having? It's like I don't want to swear and throw things at the TV...what's happening?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information