No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't wait for tonight. It will obviously be a better game than what happened last year especially since lately we have been playing good basketball. Henson and Zeller will need big nights for this game to be a dub.
    Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
    Coples is that dude.
    Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• Good luck! It should be a dandy.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
      2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
      2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• pfffft screw Duke-UNC.
        Rutgers-'Nova tonight!
        We ALL bleed scarlet
        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
          pfffft screw Duke-UNC.
          Rutgers-'Nova tonight!
          I'm with Scotty...think Rutgers has a real chance to win this one with 'Nova possibly looking ahead to Gameday against Pitt on Saturday. Plus Rutgers is a solid team and they're at home. Should be a good one.

Comment

• i'm kicking myself for not going, I should totally be there right now. i'm an idiot haha but go RU!
            good luck derza, here's to a good game
            We ALL bleed scarlet
            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
              i'm kicking myself for not going, I should totally be there right now. i'm an idiot haha but go RU!
              good luck derza, here's to a good game
              Yeah you definitely should, I'd imagine it'll be a great game. Right back at you. Obviously losing lucks but I like RU, I'm a Jersey guy and kind of want to go to grad school there down the road so of any game to lose this one wouldn't be too bad.

Comment

• 43-29

LOL at this Larry Drew II ********. He's terrible. If anyone thinks otherwise, just look at how good Carolina is now versus how they had been playing 2-3 weeks ago.

Great Point Guards make great teams.
                **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Originally posted by descendency View Post
                  43-29

LOL at this Larry Drew II ********. He's terrible. If anyone thinks otherwise, just look at how good Carolina is now versus how they had been playing 2-3 weeks ago.

Great Point Guards make great teams.

They were playing well before he left too, blaming him for everything is ridiculous that whole team was a mess early in the year. He's not a great starter, but he's a solid backup.

Comment

• That is the worst collapse I have seen from 'Nova. Really ugly second half, Rutgers just didn't go away. Really impressive.

BTW congrats on the W Scotty, can't say I didn't see it coming but losing like that hurts. Bet you regret not going!
                    Last edited by derza222; 02-09-2011, 10:12 PM.

Comment

• wow, whoooooooooooooooooo
                      what a game!
                      good game derza.
                      damn I love Mike Rice
                      what a tough way to lose. it sucks we finally won one of our close games against 'nova since I like you guys but yesssssssssssssssssss
                      We ALL bleed scarlet

Comment

• Duke is going to win this, UNC is too young and they look totally panicked right now by Duke's energy and the crowd noise.

Comment

• That Rutgers comeback was beyond epic. Watched that with some of my boys and his family. Then to top the night off Nolan for 34. God I love the Seniors.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                          2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                          2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• I don't know where my post from last night went but,
                            Rutgers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mike Rice really has us going in the right direction. I can't wait to see what he does with the team when we have high quality talent coming in.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Definitely one of the three worst losses 'Nova's had since I've been here. They got complacent at the end of the game and paid for it, have to credit Rutgers for not giving up and hitting a ton of shots, they were on fire towards the end. Really frustrating to watch, still stings today. Hopefully they'll learn from it and really come together, but at this point winning the conference (which was possible) is a pipe dream. Will be interesting to see if the team rallies and can finish alright in conference play and make some noise in the Big East tourney, or if they fold. Also, key mistakes from seniors Fisher and Pena (missed FT and foul by Fish after he'd been great all game, and that atrocious outlet by Pena that led to the first 3 in the 8-0 run that got Rutgers back in it) just can't be acceptable. And after what he did late in the game last night, James Bell should get some more PT. Hopefully Gameday against Pitt is good. Also can take solace in the fact that I kind of expected this, at least I know my team. Would've been better if it had been a back and forth game instead of leading nearly the entire way.

Comment

• I can't wait to see Ohio State get their first lost at the Kohl Center in Madison

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information