No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^ This. I just hope that they can score enough.

I was a little wrong about Craft.. BUT Wisconsin usually plays good defense for the most part and Jordan Taylor is a beast.
    Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
    Coples is that dude.
    Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
      ^^ This. I just hope that they can score enough.

I was a little wrong about Craft.. BUT Wisconsin usually plays good defense for the most part and Jordan Taylor is a beast.
      Why the OSU hate?

OSU wins by double digits, despite the Wiscy big men hacking the **** out of Sullinger.

Craft will have issues with Taylor due to Taylor's height.

Comment

• I really doubt it's a double digit game, Wisky is one of the better home teams in the nation. They don't really have the bangers inside to compete with Sullinger though, their big men are more perimeter oriented. Jordan Taylor will probably destroy Craft, he's way too big and strong for him.

I'll say OSU 69 Becky 67

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
          I really doubt it's a double digit game, Wisky is one of the better home teams in the nation. They don't really have the bangers inside to compete with Sullinger though, their big men are more perimeter oriented. Jordan Taylor will probably destroy Craft, he's way too big and strong for him.

I'll say OSU 69 Becky 67
          You are speaking rationally. I am speaking like an OSU fan :)

Comment

• http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=6107744

Glad to see at least one college sport does things right. I'm not getting up off the coach for the entire first 2 rounds of games.

Comment

• Dwight Hardy is going off against UCONN. St. John's up by 22 with 10 mins left.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Uconn has been overrated all year, they're so reliant on Walker and he gets in his "I need to get mine" mode too often.

Comment

• This has been the worst officiated 10 minutes of basketball. The Gophers have been robbed blatantly twice already.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                  Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by prock View Post
                    This has been the worst officiated 10 minutes of basketball. The Gophers have been robbed blatantly twice already.

Apparently it's legal to physically stick your hand through the basket while someone is trying to dunk. Exact same thing happened against Ohio State and no call.

Comment

Apparently it's legal to physically stick your hand through the basket while someone is trying to dunk. Exact same thing happened against Ohio State and no call.
                      They have ******* replay and they can't get it right.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                      Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Ralph Sampson is the softest basketball player I have ever seen and it isn't even remotely close.

Comment

• Watching the Gophers play is so frustrating. So many forced shots and passes either late in the shot clock or on a semi-fast break, such as the 2 on 4 fast break that Armelin and Ahanmisi attempted. Then you've got Sampson and Iverson both playing soft despite almost always being the biggest guys on the court. I do gotta say that I love watching Mbakwe and Hoffarber play.

sig by BK and avy by me
                          Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                          If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by marshallb View Post
                            Watching the Gophers play is so frustrating. So many forced shots and passes either late in the shot clock or on a semi-fast break, such as the 2 on 4 fast break that Armelin and Ahanmisi attempted. Then you've got Sampson and Iverson both playing soft despite almost always being the biggest guys on the court. I do gotta say that I love watching Mbakwe and Hoffarber play.

Great end to the half though, we need to get out in transition to have any shot without Nolen out there, the halfcourt offense is just non existent. As is Rodney Williams for whatever reason despite being the best athlete on the floor 100% of the time he's out there.

We need to just get Hoff/Armelin/Hollins/Mbakwe/Sampson out there and run run run. And if I ever see Maverick Ahanmisi on the floor again it will be too soon.
                            Last edited by yo123; 02-10-2011, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Great end to the half though, we need to get out in transition to have any shot without Nolen out there, the halfcourt offense is just non existent. As is Rodney Williams for whatever reason despite being the best athlete on the floor 100% of the time he's out there.

We need to just get Hoff/Armelin/Hollins/Mbakwe/Sampson out there and run run run.
                              Oh god, how could I have not mentioned Williams. The guy is so athletic, but he is so tentative it's insane. He's almost afraid to do anything out there.

sig by BK and avy by me
                              If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• ...and Rodney Williams misses a rather open dunk and we're getting beat down the court so much, even after a made basket.

sig by BK and avy by me

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information