No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Blake would have made one of those two 3's it would have brought the house down.

Damnit.

Comment

• Rodney Williams is ******* terrible.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
      Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by prock View Post
        Rodney Williams is ******* terrible.

Seriously, he needs to just join the track team. I have more basketball talent than he does.

Comment

• Our team was basically 3 players tonight, again. Hoffarber, Mbakwe, and Sampson combined for the following: 48 points, 28 rebounds, 6 blocks, and 4 assists. The other 5 guys who played combined for: 14 points (6 for 26 shooting), 12 rebounds, 1 block, and 10 assists. So, so sad.

sig by BK and avy by me
          Originally posted by A Perfect Score
          If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Hey, we don't suck for once. Good road win in a tough environment. Not too often you see this team execute down the stretch. Usually we crumble with missed free throws, turnovers and bad offensive execution.

Ballsy decision by Weber to bench McCamey and Tisdale as well.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• The rest of our schedule should have some wins on it, but there is seriously no easy win the way we're playing right now. Mbakwe and Hoffarber are our only two players not playing like absolute trash. Sampson had a double double but needed 17 shots to do it and played his usual charmin-soft brand of basketball. Iverson is a bumbling fool who can't take two steps without looking like he's never walked before in his life, Rodney Williams is a track star without one redeeming basketball skill, and Maverick Ahanmisi should be playing intramurals. Bring Al back right now please.
              Last edited by yo123; 02-10-2011, 11:31 PM.

Comment

• Mbakwe was a beast. He made Davis his ***** on the glass. I was surprised that you guys didn't feed him more on the block. He's too strong and athletic for Davis or any of our bigs.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                  Mbakwe was a beast. He made Davis his ***** on the glass. I was surprised that you guys didn't feed him more on the block. He's too strong and athletic for Davis or any of our bigs.

He is definitely a beast, I hope he stays next year or we're totally ******. Our guards can't handle the ball long enough to get it into him or he would be averaging 18/10 easy.

Comment

• Rasheed Sulaimon to Duke! What a way to end the week :)

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                    2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                    2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• Hey, UW-Milwaukee is on a 5 game winning streak. I know no one cares, but I thought u should all know.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                        He is definitely a beast, I hope he stays next year or we're totally ******. Our guards can't handle the ball long enough to get it into him or he would be averaging 18/10 easy.
                        Mbakwe needs to take about 50% of his rage and donate it to Sampson. Mbakwe is going to get arrested with that temper. I like watching him when he's not playing OSU.

Sampson is such a wimp, especially for his size.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
                          Mbakwe needs to take about 50% of his rage and donate it to Sampson. Mbakwe is going to get arrested with that temper. I like watching him when he's not playing OSU.

Sampson is such a wimp, especially for his size.

100% agree. Mbakwe is one of my favorite Gophers ever, plays as hard as any player in the country and any 50/50 ball is his. Sampson on the other hand....I have never seen a near 7 footer take so many shots falling away from the basket, and flat out avoid contact at all costs on the defensive end. It's embarrassing.

Comment

• What a choke job by Ohio State, up 13 halfway through the second half and end up losing by 4.

Comment

• Wisconsin barely beats Iowa in OT and upsets undefeated #1 OSU...all in the same week.

Oh how I love college sports...

Comment

• Hell yeah! Beat #1 Ohio State in football. Beat #1 Ohio State in Basketball.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information