College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
    Easy on Winona State. Southeastern Minnesota is a gold mine of greatness, a ******* gold mine. It produced me.
    Damn straight!! WSU and SE MN represent!!!

sig by BK and avy by me
    Originally posted by A Perfect Score
    If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Stay classy Wisconsin. Some of the kids that go there must be complete retards.

Fans spit on Sullinger.

The kid has composure. I would have destroyed some ******* nerd spitting on me after a game.
      Last edited by JoeJoeBrown; 02-13-2011, 02:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
        Stay classy Wisconsin. The kids that go there must be complete retards.

Fans spit on Sullinger.

The kid has composure. I would have destroyed some ******* nerd spitting on me after a game.
        Meh....all schools have their idiots. But yeah, obviously, not being classy by them. BTW, I go to Milwaukee, not Madison, so I am not protecting the school 90 miles to the west of us that has a football team and more people to throw parties with so they think they are better than us.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
          Meh....all schools have their idiots. But yeah, obviously, not being classy by them. BTW, I go to Milwaukee, not Madison, so I am not protecting the school 90 miles to the west of us that has a football team and more people to throw parties with so they think they are better than us.
          I should have clarified and not generalized. But they have a bad reputation up there for having more than their fair share of antagonistic jerks. The spitting is ridiculous, however.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
            I should have clarified and not generalized. But they have a bad reputation up there for having more than their fair share of antagonistic jerks. The spitting is ridiculous, however.
            Yeah, it seems like thy do. But they also have the best atmosphere too. U know there is a reason they are like hella good at the Kohl Center. And then Jump Around for football is awesome. But yeah, of course there are gonna be things like this. Cuz if Milwaukee is any indication for Madison, they love their alcohol.

Comment

• Is Cleveland State's Norris Cole a legit NBA prospect?

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post
                Is Cleveland State's Norris Cole a legit NBA prospect?
                I think he can be a very capable backup point in the NBA

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Cole really impressed me from the one half I've seen of him this year, don't really remember what he did to impress me but he did nonetheless.

Comment

• Yay we finally won again. Thank God for Iowa.

Comment

• LOL LOL LOL at Kansas and these stupid fans.

Comment

• Last time KU lost in Manhattan and had their home win streak snapped in the same season was 07-08

Just sayin

Sig by Me

Comment

• It's incredible how important Corey Stokes is to Villanova, they've been so bad since he got dinged up. Wayns is incredibly inconsistent, and the other guards besides Fisher are really inexperienced and it shows. Lots of turnovers, inefficient offense, bad fouls on defense. Also the slowdown offense does nothing good, they need to get back to doing what they can in transition and if not play inside-out through guard penetration and dumping the ball in to Yarou. Unless things turn around before the end of the Big East season this year won't go any better than last year come tourney time.

Comment

• Yeah, they look like such a different team without Stokes. And for your sake, I hope Hazell shoots his team right out of the game.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Not insinuating that they will do anything close to what they did in 06 but having watched all of their games this years George Mason squad is deeper and more balanced/effective than the 06 final 4 cindarella team. In a year with so few elite teams Mason will be and should be a sweet 16 bracket buster for many people. Right now they are 26th on the ESPN/USA today poll and 30th in the AP poll. I can only hope they will get a big dance bid even if they are upset in their conference tournament. There are 7-8 guys on this squad which could contribute on nearly any team.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• So that SHU game was wild again...after they gave Seton Hall the ball when it went off their player's head and then Seton Hall got fouled and knocked down two FT's to make it a two point game I almost went nuts. Glad we won, definitely not good at all, still need Stokes back badly although there are a lot of other problems. About half as many turnovers as field goal attempts today...ugly.

Also, I love James Bell. Lots. Wouldn't have had a chance without him. He was great.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information