Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that was really, really embarassing.
    terrible, terrible offense.
    rutgers has such frustrating offenses. first the ******* wildknight in football and then this. ugh
    We ALL bleed scarlet
    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• I would very much appreciate it if Wisconsin took it easy tonight.

Comment

• Josh Gasser buzzer beating 3! So close Michigan, so close.

Comment

• Wisconsin didn't cover the 3.5 I had. Oh, well.

Comment

• Marshon Brooks with 52 points against Notre Dame tonight, lost 94-93

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Wisconsin @ Michigan - first time I can remember a team I root for hit a walk off winner. 53-52 with a buzzer beater 3 for the win. It was pretty epic seeing the red and then the basket go followed by the dog pile on Gasser.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

• As a Badger fan that was AT the game tonight...that was awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                  Marshon Brooks with 52 points against Notre Dame tonight, lost 94-93
                  20-28 from the field. I've been calling him Jamal Crawford lite, he has a future in the NBA. BTW Chris Wright broke his hand, if he's out for the year you might as well drop Gtwon to an 8 seed because they aren't doing anything.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                  Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by andyjo672 View Post
                    As a Badger fan that was AT the game tonight...that was awesome.
                    100 percent worst thing ever. Sadly, when my phone updated the score to 53-52, I remember not even being surprised.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                      100 percent worst thing ever.
                      I second this.

Comment

• if i see another Jimmer Fredette = next Steph Curry comment by a BYU fan, i'm writing a huge diatribe on it. East Coasters, are you buying the Jimmer hype?
                        CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                        JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• Uh.

Basketball seems so much easier to look at a player and see how he will do at the next level. Jimmer AT MOST, will be like a backup 2 guard.. he can score no doubt but I think this year he is just getting used to playing PG and it just doesn't fit him as well. Curry is just overall a better player than Jimmer.
                          Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                          Coples is that dude.
                          Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
                            Uh.

Basketball seems so much easier to look at a player and see how he will do at the next level. Jimmer AT MOST, will be like a backup 2 guard.. he can score no doubt but I think this year he is just getting used to playing PG and it just doesn't fit him as well. Curry is just overall a better player than Jimmer.
                            Totally agree.

Comment

• Hey everyone, LOOK AT THE NEWEST BRACKETOLOGY! #15 seed in the Southwest region...CAN U SAY BRACKET BUSTER? If thats how it would be....look out Kansas! Don't **** with the Milwaukee Panthers!

Comment

• I hope VA Tech does work tonight. Place is rockin right now, Delaney will do his thing but if they want any chance of winning Jeff Allen will have to have a big game on both ends of the floor.
                                Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                                Coples is that dude.
                                Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information