No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNC-Ashville pulled an upset over Coastal Carolina to punch the first ticket to the Tournament. Next up is Belmont vs. UNF (My alma mater!) Belmont is the big favorite, could be a 13 seed if they win tonight.

Originally posted by SolidGold
    Bortlezzzzzzz
    Originally posted by Monomach
    Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

• OSU clinched the B1G with the Purdue loss. Awslum.

Comment

• Go Belmont!

Oh and if Florida holds on and beats Vandy here and UT can beat Kentucky tomorrow we get the two seed in the SEC tourny.
        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
        RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
          OSU clinched the B1G with the Purdue loss. Awslum.
          Woooo Iowa won the Big Ten!!!!!

Not for themselves, but their win won the Big Ten (for OSU).

Comment

• Iowa sucks!

Why even post in this thread treat?!

No but sick win today, what if Barnes went to Iowa?
            Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
            Coples is that dude.
            Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
              Iowa sucks!

Why even post in this thread treat?!

No but sick win today, what if Barnes went to Iowa?
              I don't think there ever was a chance, but if he did...man...I don't know what I would do.

The great thing is that even though we've had a crappy year, it's completely different than the last 3 crappy years. We actually play fun basketball and have been in at least 50% of our losses.

Iowa in Lickliter's 3rd year: 10-22 (4-14)
              Iowa in Fran's 1st year starting 2 Freshmen and a JUCO PG: 11-19 (4-14)

And most importantly, fans actually want to watch/attend games, which is a miracle after Lickliter's product.

Comment

• Dear Kalin Lucas,

Get the **** off of Darius Morris' court.

Love,
                Sniper

Comment

• Michigan fans in basketball are to Michigan State fans in football.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                    I don't think there ever was a chance, but if he did...man...I don't know what I would do.

The great thing is that even though we've had a crappy year, it's completely different than the last 3 crappy years. We actually play fun basketball and have been in at least 50% of our losses.

And most importantly, fans actually want to watch/attend games, which is a miracle after Lickliter's product.
                    You have a good coach. I think you guys are going to be pretty darn good in a couple of years.

Comment

• 8:00 ESPN Tuesday Butler (National Runners Up) @ Horizon Regular Season Champion Milwaukee. I was at the semi final tonight. And damn I drank way tooo much. But wooooooooo hoooooooooo MO Fo. I better not have 7 beers before the final like tonight. But yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, YES!

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post

Haha you right. there wasn't a chance

No but that is good, it reminds me of how bad our football program was a little while ago.. that is good though hopefully they'll get a tourney bid some time soon.

O and last night was crazyhzzyzyz. So proud of them, wish we wouldn't have stormed the court but they obviously were just toooooooooooooo pumped.
                        Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                        Coples is that dude.
                        Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• Solid win for you guys. See you in the ACC Tourney for round 3 hopefully. Watching my Rams put in work against Mason right now. Hope it last!

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                          2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                          2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
                            Haha you right. there wasn't a chance

No but that is good, it reminds me of how bad our football program was a little while ago.. that is good though hopefully they'll get a tourney bid some time soon.

O and last night was crazyhzzyzyz. So proud of them, wish we wouldn't have stormed the court but they obviously were just toooooooooooooo pumped.
                            Your football program is still bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
                              Solid win for you guys. See you in the ACC Tourney for round 3 hopefully. Watching my Rams put in work against Mason right now. Hope it last!
                              Mason and ODU are guaranteed to be in the tourny, hopefully VCU or Hosftra wins the tourny so the CAA can get 3 teams. CAA really beat up on the other top mid majors during bracket busters weekend, they really deserve 3 teams.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Jon Diebler > Your team. K byez.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information