College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
    Mason and ODU are guaranteed to be in the tourny, hopefully VCU or Hosftra wins the tourny so the CAA can get 3 teams. CAA really beat up on the other top mid majors during bracket busters weekend, they really deserve 3 teams.
    ODU just bodied Hofstra so it will be VCU against ODU for the Championship.
    "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

• Ohio State is 10/11 from 3, Deibler has 6 of them. This is ridiculous.

Comment

• Too bad the tournament isn't in columbus. We'll see how well they shoot come madness time.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
          Your football program is still bad.
          HA! u mad we had like 12 starters out and actually had a respectable season?

Bad is one thing, we are average.

O and Diebler sure is a good shooter, prolly a great shooter. Must suck knowing that he won't ever start in the NBA.. hello Kyle Korver
          Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
          Coples is that dude.
          Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
            Jon Diebler > Your team. K byez.
            Tim Hardaway Jr. > Jon Diebler.

Comment

• In that Sullinger youtube video Diebs was singing Miley Cyrus and just killed the vibe, he is awful...though as a whole it was ***.

Sniper, no shitttttttttttt, what year is TH June? he has nasty potential and actually could start.
              Coples is that dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
                In that Sullinger youtube video Diebs was singing Miley Cyrus and just killed the vibe, he is awful.

Sniper, no shitttttttttttt, what year is TH June? he has nasty potential and actually could start.
                He's a true freshman.

Comment

• Wow.

Yeah my buddy is a UM fan as well, I saw him play a couple times.. he looks like he can be special.
                  Coples is that dude.

Comment

• Brandon Knight's the man btw..sooo money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                      Tim Hardaway Jr. > Jon Diebler.
                      <3 Hardaway Jr. He is filthy, especially when he gets hot from distance.

Basabe is still the better true frosh though. :)

Comment

• I just can't believe that Tim Hardaway Jr. had almost no offers. I think Michigan and Minnesota were his only big conference offers. How did Miami not notice this kid? Or any of the Florida schools for that matter?

Comment

• Hardway is a player. He will end up being a good one. Can't believe between his own skills and those of his dad that he didn't have offers.

Still Diebler now is greater than Hardaway now. Don't think that will be true when you compare senior to senior, but that's no knock on Diebs. Just that Hardaway Jr has that much potential.

Comment

HA! u mad we had like 12 starters out and actually had a respectable season?

Bad is one thing, we are average.

O and Diebler sure is a good shooter, prolly a great shooter. Must suck knowing that he won't ever start in the NBA.. hello Kyle Korver
                            Your football team is so irrelevant that this conversation is pointless. Your team has never accomplished anything, nor will it ever accomplish anything in the sport.

This is not to wholly denigrate UNC sports. No one can deny the awesome history of UNC basketball. I actually pull for the team when I'm watching a game (not involving OSU).

I don't really care if Diebler starts in the NBA. He's doing great now, when it matters. Maybe he can play from the bench with Hansbrough when he gets there. Not that it matters, nobody watches the crappy NBA anymore. I'm afraid the lockout is going to severely wound it.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
                              Your football team is so irrelevant that this conversation is pointless. Your team has never accomplished anything, nor will it ever accomplish anything in the sport.

This is not to wholly denigrate UNC sports. No one can deny the awesome history of UNC basketball. I actually pull for the team when I'm watching a game (not involving OSU).

I don't really care if Diebler starts in the NBA. He's doing great now, when it matters. Maybe he can play from the bench with Hansbrough when he gets there. Not that it matters, nobody watches the crappy NBA anymore. I'm afraid the lockout is going to severely wound it.
                              I know but you had to say something! <3 no but I am glad you do.

Physco T has looked solid in some of his starts but you right he would be better suited for the bench... Diebs is a straight role player, T Hans has potential to start but aaaaaaay he probably won't pan out.
                              Coples is that dude.

Comment

I know but you had to say something! <3 no but I am glad you do.

Physco T has looked solid in some of his starts but you right he would be better suited for the bench... Diebs is a straight role player, T Hans has potential to start but aaaaaaay he probably won't pan out.
                                I too expect Diebs to play overseas after riding the NBA bench for a year or two. He is money when he is open. I don't think that he's quick enough on his release to fill that gunslinger role that he would have to play. Guards in the NBA are too quick for him to get open much. He would be a liability on defense given the caliber of player he would likely have to guard.

Hansbrough is actually playing better than I expected. His toughness and effort are working better in the NBA than I would have thought.

I hope OSU does not get UNC in their bracket.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information