Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
    Are they still gonna make it in?
    We should not, but the resume's probably too good. Too bad it's all from the beginning of the year. And I still think this year's on Coach Wright, individual talent's there and the defense hasn't been bad but the offense is atrocious.

Comment

• Best UCONN performance I've seen all year. Georgetown is a mess but that doesn't take away from the effort, physicality and execution on our side. Even Okwandu had a good game.

I'm expecting the Pitt game to be a classic.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I'm glad St. John's got away with that win but the refs just ****** Rutgers over.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• WTF referees that was ******* terrible, they should all get kicked out and not allowed to officiate again.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
          02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
          02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
          02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
          Originally posted by fenikz
          we all hate you

Comment

• THAT WAS ******* HORSE ****
            the johnnies are tough and a great game, but are you kidding me? we got ****** over by the refs THREE times in the final 14 seconds. what the ****?
            We ALL bleed scarlet
            New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
            UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
            Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
              I'm glad St. John's got away with that win but the refs just ****** Rutgers over.
              I am not pleased to say the least. I think coburn was fouled when he drove to the basket and if that wasn't a foul then there was definitely an over the back on the inbound play. And then the last few seconds.....Officiate until the last second guys.

Comment

• they shouldve called the foul on coburns drive, and if not, ok. but mitchell got straight shoved on the foul shot. and then stopping officiating with 1.7 left? that's our ball down 2 with 1.7 seconds at half court AT THE VERY least. what the ****?
                We ALL bleed scarlet
                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Jim Burr and Tim Higgins need to be fired. Big East officiating has sucked all year. Rutgers got absolutely hosed.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                    they shouldve called the foul on coburns drive, and if not, ok. but mitchell got straight shoved on the foul shot. and then stopping officiating with 1.7 left? that's our ball down 2 with 1.7 seconds at half court AT THE VERY least. what the ****?
                    You guys got SCREWED. Sorry man.

Comment

THAT WAS ******* HORSE ****
                      the johnnies are tough and a great game, but are you kidding me? we got ****** over by the refs THREE times in the final 14 seconds. what the ****?
                      Just saw that a lil while ago, jim burr thinking he is bigger than the game just walking off.. but apparently they can't go back and review it anyway.

They did blow the call(s) however. Rutgers maybe gets in with another tourney win?
                      1.7 is enough time from halfcourt for a shot.
                      Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                      Coples is that dude.
                      Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• Those referees should get kicked out for not doing their job.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                        02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                        02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                        02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                        Originally posted by fenikz
                        we all hate you

Comment

• Well that was ******* horsesht.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• and it just stings because we played 'cuse soooo damn close at the carrier dome. it would've been fun as hell to see us go semi-deep in the BE tourney. that just hurt.
                            good season though, lots of rare excitement from RU hoops. hopefully with that super recruiting class coming in next year, we can really start to make some noise
                            We ALL bleed scarlet

Comment

and it just stings because we played 'cuse soooo damn close at the carrier dome. it would've been fun as hell to see us go semi-deep in the BE tourney. that just hurt.
                              good season though, lots of rare excitement from RU hoops. hopefully with that super recruiting class coming in next year, we can really start to make some noise
                              Rice is the real deal. That's the number one thing I take out of the year. With the talent we have we should have probably ended up last in the Big East. Not only did we not do that these guys played hard every single night and we were in pretty much every game. This 15-17 feels a million times better than the 15-17 from last year.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                                Rice is the real deal. That's the number one thing I take out of the year. With the talent we have we should have probably ended up last in the Big East. Not only did we not do that these guys played hard every single night and we were in pretty much every game. This 15-17 feels a million times better than the 15-17 from last year.
                                Very true. I think I'd trade coaches right now, though this is the worst season since I enrolled here so I'm reeling a bit. Still, Rice is going to do very good things with that program, particularly in such a good recruiting area. And that assistant, Cox I think? He's great for recruiting too. Big part of that staff. Seems like every recruit who comes in mentions him.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information