No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why would Pitt put Greg McGhee on Walker?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hines View Post
      Why would Pitt put Greg McGhee on Walker?

I only saw the very end, but I really, really doubt that was planned.

Comment

• Mark Fox has done a pretty good job at UGA so far, team looks great, given Auburn does suck.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
        02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
        02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
        02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
        Originally posted by fenikz
        we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
          I didn't say he wasn't good, just overrated. He doesn't score that efficiently and has a tendency to take his teammates out of the game.
          So you're saying he's overrated as a scorer? I agree, but few analysts look at the other parts of his game, hence why he's underrated imo. I don't see how he takes his teammates out of the game. If anything he's too passive. Napier is the only other player on our team who can create his own shot and he takes worse shots (and hits them) than Walker. Did you see the end of the Notre Dame game where he passed up an open 3 at the end to give it to Donnell Beverley?

Originally posted by Hines View Post
          Why would Pitt put Greg McGhee on Walker?
          Pitt likes to switch on screens. Calhoun was expecting this and so he planned for it hoping we'd get one of their bigs on Walker. It worked and McGhee ended up on his butt.

McGhee's foul trouble was huge for us, but even when he was in the game he was a non-factor. Oriakhi outworked him.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
            come on CU, screw over KSU again and squeak into a largely undeserved tournament bid...
            CU has the support of Jayhawk Nation.Beat Martinstein's Cats

Comment

• I can't believe how rotten Minnesota is. I'm shocked at how far they have fallen as the season has progressed.

Comment

• Pirates down UAB in OT possibly ending their ncaa tournament hopes, great win for ECU 2nd cusa tournament win, first one yesterday first 2 cusa tournament wins in their entire time in cusa haha :D

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
                  I can't believe how rotten Minnesota is. I'm shocked at how far they have fallen as the season has progressed.
                  They're just terrible. I can't even watch them anymore. You definitely get the feeling that they've quit on the season and on Tubby, and also that Tubby has quit on the team.

sig by BK and avy by me
                  Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                  If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Iowa up 6 on Sparty.... :)
                    I'm a state.

Comment

! woot. i think cu is in now.

k-state: you're ******* terrible.
                      I thought you were in before today but yeah now you can watch selection sunday with no nerves or anxiousness

Comment

i thought, after the regular season loss to isu and an early loss to san francisco (and crappy top 50 wins [kstate, texas who was losing to everyone, missouri]) that the selection comittee would go with some east coast crap. instead, we'll get to be some 6 or 8 seed's sacrificial lamb. because let's be honest, you're not going to win in the tournament when your tallest player is your 6'5" point guard.
                        It's all about great defense and three pointers when you are short.

Comment

• Bracketology 101 (they've been the most accurate at predicting who makes it in over the last three years) had Colorado in the "Last Four In" prior to today's game. I imagine that today's win probably moved them past a play-in game.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
                            I can't believe how rotten Minnesota is. I'm shocked at how far they have fallen as the season has progressed.

That's what happens when you have the absolute worst offensive backcourt in the country.

Comment

• is it bad I'm rooting for CU because of njx?
                              We ALL bleed scarlet
                              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Notre Dame looks really, really good lately. They just shoot the lights out.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information