College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
    Notre Dame looks really, really good lately. They just shoot the lights out.
    Yeah, I think they are going to make a deep run in the tourney. Hansbrough has been amazing this year and if he keeps up his strong play, they have a chance at the final 4.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Im pretty floored by how much ND beats Cincy by. Maybe this is the year ND make a deep tourney run.

Comment

• va tech punching georgia tech in the mouth early

Comment

• UVA...fail

Ole Miss won! Chris Warren delaying the inevitable!

Comment

• Man GA tech is terrible.

Can't believe Hewitt is still coaching. I guess they don't think they can hire anyone that can recruit.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
            02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
            02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
            02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
            Originally posted by fenikz
            we all hate you

Comment

• Hewitt has gotten them some talent over the years, he just doesn't have a clue how to coach it. He's recruited 7 NBA players that I can think of. Anthony Morrow, Derrick Favors, Javaris Crittenton, Chris Bosh, Gani Lawal, Jarrett Jack, and Thaddeus Young.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                Hewitt has gotten them some talent over the years, he just doesn't have a clue how to coach it. He's recruited 7 NBA players that I can think of. Anthony Morrow, Derrick Favors, Javaris Crittenton, Chris Bosh, Gani Lawal, Jarrett Jack, and Thaddeus Young.
                Yea he can reel in some pretty good players, but he has no idea how to coach them. He has done nothing since getting into the final four like 6 years ago.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                Originally posted by fenikz
                we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
                  Wow, Virginia blew a 10 point lead to Miami in the final minute and UVA ended up losing in OT. What a choke job.
                  This was insane. lol

Funniest part was the missed FT that could have won it in regulation for Miami.
                  "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

• Looking forward to the SEC Tournament, should be a good indicator of UF's tourney chances... and I'd like to note that Erving Walker has gotten remarkably smarter as the season has gone on.

Comment

• Kenny Boynton has always seemed to me like the one to worry about when it comes to intelligence.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
                        I can't believe how rotten Minnesota is. I'm shocked at how far they have fallen as the season has progressed.
                        I know, and they beat us in the beginning of the season.

When Minnesota beats North Carolina in basketball, something is wrong.
                        Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                        Coples is that dude.
                        Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• Supposedly there's rumors swirling all over Minnesota that Tubby is headed to ACC Country either at NC State or Georgia Tech.

How true they are, I don't know but it wouldn't surprise me at all if he left. He's overrated anyways.

Comment

• Good riddance, get the **** out.

Comment

• Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
                              I know, and they beat us in the beginning of the season.

When Minnesota beats North Carolina in basketball, something is wrong.

We were better than you last year.

Comment

• That was a weak **** technical on Murkovich and Northwestern. U don't call that in OT. Good that the dude missed the free throws.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information