No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some surprises on teams getting in. I disagreed with Lunardi on Georgia as I felt they were in which was proven correct, but as a 10 seed? I guess they were pretty safe. UAB is another one that wasn't in Lunardi's, but they were in his first 4 out. Interesting to see who doesn't make it. I'm gonna guess USC and St. Mary's.

sig by BK and avy by me
    Originally posted by A Perfect Score
    If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• PSU-Temple? Can PSU win?

Comment

• Committee seems to like the Big Ten. Michigan as an 8 and Penn State as a 10.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Upset potential Hines. Upset potential.
          "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

• UT vs Michigan should be an interesting one.
            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
            RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
              Committee seems to like the Big Ten. Michigan as an 8 and Penn State as a 10.
              Yea, I noticed that as well. Surprising to see UCONN as a 3 and Texas as a 4, thought they'd both be 1 seed better.

sig by BK and avy by me
              If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Well there's the 12-5 everyone's gonna like....
                "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

• VCU!?!?!?!

Comment

VCU!?!?!?!
                    People love the CAA.
                    "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

• USC and VCU both in as well, VCU Lunardi had out. Lunardi's having a down year this year it appears. Pretty tough year though. Could Colorado get left out? and does VT get their bubble burst yet again?
                      Last edited by marshallb; 03-13-2011, 05:35 PM.

sig by BK and avy by me

Comment

• Is it possible Michigan State or Illinois didn't make it? Seems unlikely given the favorable attitude toward the Big Ten so far.

Looks like Boston College, Virginia Tech, Alabama, and St. Mary's are left out. Maybe Colorado?

Comment

• Originally posted by marshallb View Post
                          USC and VCU both in as well, both of whom Lunardi had out. Lunardi's having a down year this year it appears. Pretty tough year though. Could Colorado get left out? and does VT get their bubble burst yet again?
                          He had USC in.

Comment

Is it possible Michigan State or Illinois didn't make it? Seems unlikely given the favorable attitude toward the Big Ten so far.

Looks like Boston College, Virginia Tech, Alabama, USC, and St. Mary's are left out. Maybe Colorado?
                            USC and Illinois are both in already.

EDIT: nice ninja edit attempt BF51, and yea he did, but I thought USC would miss out.

sig by BK and avy by me

Comment

VCU!?!?!?!
                              VCU has 23 wins including wins against #25 regular season conference champs George Mason as well as Tourny champs ODU. They also beat UCLA. Plus they beat Wichita state who was #2 in the MVC conference. CAA deserves 3 teams, they are the best mid major conference and raped all other conferences in the bracket busters. More deserving than even a St. Mary's IMO. Plus CAA always has upsets in the tourny.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Somebody make the tournament thread already!!!!!

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                                @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information