No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oakland got absolutely disrespected with a draw of Texas.

Shame.
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• No one made a NFLDC bracket challenge? I'm making one right now

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
      02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
      02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
      02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
      Originally posted by fenikz
      we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
        No one made a NFLDC bracket challenge? I'm making one right now
        Lol I was waiting for it.

What do youy guys think of the UNLV vs Illinois game? Havent watched either and havent really heard about the teams either.

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
        @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1

GROUP ID# 106038

Password: Comahan
          Last edited by Bosanac01; 03-14-2011, 12:37 AM.

we all hate you

Comment

• http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46260

we all hate you

Comment

• I can't figure out Kansas State. They have a ton of ugly losses, but they were so hot at the end of the year with 6 straight wins including Kansas, Texas, and Missouri, but then they lost to Colorado in the first round. They have Final Four potential, but at the same time I'm 50/50 at best for their first game.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                I can't figure out Kansas State. They have a ton of ugly losses, but they were so hot at the end of the year with 6 straight wins including Kansas, Texas, and Missouri, but then they lost to Colorado in the first round. They have Final Four potential, but at the same time I'm 50/50 at best for their first game.
                I pretty much copied your last years thread and the password.

we all hate you

Comment

• Finally got to take a look at the bracket. My initial thoughts are I'm pretty much clueless as to what is going to happen and the Temple/PSU game is going to be the ugliest tourney game ever.

Comment

• Also I hate Wisconsin but don't overreact to the 33 point game, they don't turn the ball over. Like ever. Jordan Taylor is the best PG in the nation other than Kyrie when healthy imo and if it's a close game I think they're the number 1 FT shooting team in the country.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                      Also I hate Wisconsin but don't overreact to the 33 point game, they don't turn the ball over. Like ever. Jordan Taylor is the best PG in the nation other than Kyrie when healthy imo and if it's a close game I think they're the number 1 FT shooting team in the country.
                      I agree I have them upsetting 1Pittsburgh and advancing the the elite8(where they lose to my sleep final 4 pick 6St. John's.

Right now I have 1Ohio State vs 4Texas and 1Kansas vs 6St. John's, with Kansas over OSU in the National Championship game

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                      @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                        Also I hate Wisconsin but don't overreact to the 33 point game, they don't turn the ball over. Like ever. Jordan Taylor is the best PG in the nation other than Kyrie when healthy imo and if it's a close game I think they're the number 1 FT shooting team in the country.
                        We usually have an ugly game or two at the end of the season. Hopefully we got that out of the way, because the past two have been very ugly. I can't imagine Bo Ryan letting it happen again.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                          I can't figure out Kansas State. They have a ton of ugly losses, but they were so hot at the end of the year with 6 straight wins including Kansas, Texas, and Missouri, but then they lost to Colorado in the first round. They have Final Four potential, but at the same time I'm 50/50 at best for their first game.
                          I put them in the final 4. hopefully that doesnt bite me in the ass.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                          I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• I have Duke beating Wisconsin in the finals. Blegh. Tough bracket to fill out, so many mediocre teams with high seeds. I could also see Wisconsin losing their first game but I think their path will be ridiculously easy overall (the best regional seed I have them facing is a #7, then a #5 in the final four) and their constant defense usually keeps them in games.

I have OSU, Duke, Vanderbilt, Wisconsin in my final four.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

• I have Kansas, Ohio State, San Diego State, and Florida in the Final Four

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                              WHO DAT!

Comment

• Currertly have louisville, st johns, uconn and syracuse in the final 4. My bracket needs some serious work
                                Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information