College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
    Matt Howard has been in college for 19 years. I'm sure of it.
    I'm pretty sure he's in his mid 40s. He's one ugly bastard too.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      I'm pretty sure he's in his mid 40s. He's one ugly bastard too.

And he plays like the one 40 year old dude at the rec center pick up game that isn't really good but is trying to look like he fits in by going a million miles an hour.

Comment

Well......wow. So much for that.
        Yea, I was watching Butler-ODU and looked up and saw that was down to a 3 point game, so I flipped it to that game only to see WVU score 6 points in like 15 seconds.

sig by BK and avy by me
        Originally posted by A Perfect Score
        If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• ODU keeps shooting stupid shots and missing FTs. This could hurt them.

Comment

And he plays like the one 40 year old dude at the rec center pick up game that isn't really good but is trying to look like he fits in by going a million miles an hour.
            There's some consolation in being the best player on a tournament team as a 40 year old.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• 4 games and 4 commercials? WHAT THE **** IS THIS!

Comment

• Go to class or finish watching the ODU-Butler game? I have five minutes to decide.

Comment

• ODU/Butler. Lucky for me the tourney keeps falling on my spring break or I would miss 2 days worth of classes every year.

Comment

• If ODU could make half of their bunnies they'd be up by double digits.

Comment

• Matt Howard is ******* awesome.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• There goes my million dollar bracket thanks Butler.

Comment

• ****. First buzzer beater after only two games

Comment

• WOW...it looked like Butler had nothing going there and Vanzant just threw it up as he fell down and it got tapped to the 40 year old and he just got it up in time.

sig by BK and avy by me
                            Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                            If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Wow, that was ******* awesome. Sucks that I had ODU going to the Elite 8 in one of my brackets.

Comment

• For how much college basketball I watch there is no reason I should suck so much at picking games.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information