College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
    And so will Michigan State. They get a higher seed than they deserve every single year. Oh well, with at least 3 losses left on the schedule, maybe they can lose one or two more and not even make it into the tourney.
    Oh yeah, like the year they were a 4 seed I believe and upset Duke and made it to the Final Four and won me $400.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• The Badgers should be the 1, 2, or 3 spot in the polls, how did Ohio St. get in front of them. We beat them doesn't that count for anything??!!

Comment

• Alando Tucker for POY

^^Sig From Nvot9
        J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

Comment

• I hate Nevada. They play an easy schedule and barely win road games and they're in the top 15, although NMSU beat them and gets no respect from the polls, even though they're 18-5 and have lost to Arizona, UNM, Loyola Marymount, La Tech, and Utah State, with all the games being on the road. Bizarre trend of "elite" teams in mid-major conferences being extremely overhyped. Air Force in the top 20 too? The voters have to be joking.

Another note: LSU, Alabama, and Tennessee need to straighten out their issues or they aren't gonna be in the tourney.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent_Michael_Scarn
            The Badgers should be the 1, 2, or 3 spot in the polls, how did Ohio St. get in front of them. We beat them doesn't that count for anything??!!
            The Oden Effect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent_Michael_Scarn
              The Badgers should be the 1, 2, or 3 spot in the polls, how did Ohio St. get in front of them. We beat them doesn't that count for anything??!!
              You lost, you were going to fall in the polls.

Comment

• IU is way too inconsistent.

Comment

• Good game cards. A typical UI and IU battle right down to the end. IMO we kinda let this one get away but a very good game. We weren't supposed to win here so the way we played made me very happy.

And this game proves that we can hang with the big boys. Indiana is a ranked team and we played right with them in a very tough place for visiting teams.

Even though it's a loss this has to be a positive in this eyes of the selection committee.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                  Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• One of my favorite players, Josh Heytvelt from Gonzaga is suspended indefinitely because he was in a car that smelled of marijuana and had possession of marijuana and shrooms.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions

Comment

• Wisconsin won :)
                      UCLA lost! :D
                      Marquette lost :(

Comment

• West Virginia is always a threat because of their style. I don't understand how some people picked them last in the Big East.

Comment

• Originally posted by NickBam
                          One of my favorite players, Josh Heytvelt from Gonzaga is suspended indefinitely because he was in a car that smelled of marijuana and had possession of marijuana and shrooms.
                          Mike Vick is an influential athlete.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gribble
                            West Virginia is always a threat because of their style. I don't understand how some people picked them last in the Big East.
                            People severely underestimate John Beilein as a coach. He's my pick for Coach of the Year, nationally, not just Big East.

Paul

New York Giants
                            New York Yankees
                            New York Knicks (unfortunately)
                            UConn Basketball
                            Virginia Tech Football
                            UConn Football

Comment

• Originally posted by NYGibril28
                              Originally posted by Gribble
                              West Virginia is always a threat because of their style. I don't understand how some people picked them last in the Big East.
                              People severely underestimate John Beilein as a coach. He's my pick for Coach of the Year, nationally, not just Big East.
                              Really? Hard to argue with if they can go deep into the tournament.

Comment

• Oh yeah, Tucker also reached 2,000 points with 21 in this game.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information