X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAYUM another great game...YAY UK wins

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
    Originally posted by TitanHope
    R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
    He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

• I've always wondered why they don't pass it into half court or something really quick, take an immediate timeout, and then inbound the ball from half court. It's much easier to pull that off than a full court set.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I had Kentucky winning but that one hurt a little. Would've been awesome to see Princeton beat them.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Richmond better beat Vandy

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
          WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
            Anyone have a link to watch the games online? I tried using some of the ones I used for football and they've apparently all been seized by the FBI now.

PM me if you have something. Mucho appreciation.
            http://ilemi.eu/

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
              Richmond better beat Vandy
              I like Richmond, so I agree. I'm just hoping Morehead takes out the victor.

Comment

• Richmond is on a tear. Particularly Anderson from 3.

sig by BK and avy by me
                Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Richmond finally takes the lead!

Comment

• Richmond got like 4 straight offensive rebounds then scores. Fun team to watch.

Comment

• 2 and a half minute possession and they end up with a bucket too.

sig by BK and avy by me
                      If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• This Devon Beitzel guy from Northern Colorado can play. Single handedly keeping them in it.

Comment

• Wow, Garrett for Richmond has had some sick blocks.

sig by BK and avy by me

Comment

• All these threes are ridiculous. Richmond shooting 57% from behind the arc.

Comment

• Keep it up Richmond! Every game except for the 2nd half of the Pitt game has been good so far today

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                              @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                                Anyone have a link to watch the games online? I tried using some of the ones I used for football and they've apparently all been seized by the FBI now.

PM me if you have something. Mucho appreciation.
                                http://www.ncaa.com/news/basketball-...madness-demand

and curse you Morehead St. for ******* up my bracket.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                                my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                                But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information