College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
    Anyone think UCSB has a chance in this game?

I ******* hope not. Florida is the team I felt least terrible about putting in the Final Four from that region.

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
      Anyone think UCSB has a chance in this game?
      No, especially since the game is in Tampa Bay.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Also I don't really think UCSB has much of a chance because Florida basically has a home game with it being played in Tampa.

Comment

• Someone reminded Florida that they are Florida.

And that messy haired white guy can shoot.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
            Also I don't really think UCSB has much of a chance because Florida basically has a home game with it being played in Tampa.
            You are a terrible and mean person.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
              Also I don't really think UCSB has much of a chance because Florida basically has a home game with it being played in Tampa.
              Thanks yo, I didn't even realize the game was in Tampa. ;D JK Brody

sig by BK and avy by me
              Originally posted by A Perfect Score
              If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• BYU game needs to start. This one is becoming a slaughter.

Comment

• I wish I could have the game on one TV and college hoops 2k11 on another....

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                  Originally posted by njx9
                  do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Jimmer will look good doing that in a Jazz jersey next year.

Comment

• Oh man, I thought that Jimmer got a superstar call on that first one, but that should have been a foul.

sig by BK and avy by me
                      If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• BYU is pretty unimpressive...this doesn't feel like a 3-14 matchup, more like a 14-14 matchup where one team has one star player.

Comment

• The 3 MN kids on Wofford have 23 of their 25 points so far. No idea how they ended up in Spartanburg, SC, but they can play.

sig by BK and avy by me

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
                            but like, jimmer. and jimmer. jimmer. jimmerjimmer.

damn, i think i accidentally watched espn at some point this week.
                            Alright, Jimmer is starting to come alive. Makes it a bit better. But I still think they'll get annihilated by the first well rounded team the face, because the rest of that team is as unimpressive as they come.

Comment

• How come nobody is talking about the no call at the end of the Louisville and morehead game? I know people like the upset, but how was that not called?

Comment

• Originally posted by Notredameleo View Post
                                How come nobody is talking about the no call at the end of the Louisville and morehead game? I know people like the upset, but how was that not called?
                                Because it was clean.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information